• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back after a 2 year hiatus, and looking for help! :)

G

It was a combination of winter blues and a flat out refusal to try WoW that has brought me back to TSO.
I haven't played in almost 2 years, and it looks like things are actually changing! How exciting!

I'm looking for someone who is active in EA-Land who would like to answer a few questions I have about the changes in the game. If any of you feel you are pretty knowledgeable and would like to spend some time helping me out, I would really appreciate it! You can find me in EA Land as MissCarol, or you can find me on Y!M as schnozbrry. I hope to talk to someone soon, and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks!

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Until you find someone in game this link should help answer some questions as well as looking through the threads here. There's a wealth of info!

C

Creed84

<blockquote><hr>

It was a combination of winter blues and a flat out refusal to try WoW that has brought me back to TSO.
I haven't played in almost 2 years, and it looks like things are actually changing! How exciting!

I'm looking for someone who is active in EA-Land who would like to answer a few questions I have about the changes in the game. If any of you feel you are pretty knowledgeable and would like to spend some time helping me out, I would really appreciate it! You can find me in EA Land as MissCarol, or you can find me on Y!M as schnozbrry. I hope to talk to someone soon, and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

You are screwed.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Not screwed at all. Had a nice long chitchat with schnozbrry
on YIM this morning.

G

Thank you so much to everyone who contacted me today, and a special thanks to Gracie Nito who walked me through the questions I had. Hopefully because of her I'm NOT screwed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you so much to everyone who contacted me today, and a special thanks to Gracie Nito who walked me through the questions I had. Hopefully because of her I'm NOT screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]lol! You're in good hands with her... And if you ever have any questions and she's not around, look me up.

I

imported_Spacey

Welcome back Schnoz! Best of luck getting back into the game. It is a lil crazy around here... mainly technical things. But, overall...things are looking up, and CC is exciting.