• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baby Platinum Dragon Name Poll

What should the baby platinum dragon's name be?

• Charis

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Fifi

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Jewel

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Kirei

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Lily

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Mirendel

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Pearl

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Silverback

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Victoria

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EM Elizabella

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thank you to everyone who posted or emailed names for the baby platinum dragon. Malachi and I have narrowed the list down to nine names. Since the baby is a princess of the platinum dragons, that title will be included (as BlissMarie suggested), so you're voting for Princess __________.

The poll will be open for two weeks.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Woot---FiFi is ahead 1 to 0 to 0 to 0 to 0......*grins*

Vote for FiFi (please!)!

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know who submitted it, but I think Mirendel would be a really nice name for the baby dragon. Princess Fifi sounds cute for a toddler dragon, but I don't think it would be dignified enough for her, as she matured into a majestic, fully grown, platinum dragon.

BlissMarie

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh ... its the person behind the name, that makes it magnifent. Though not shure, if a simple platinum dragon is worthy enough to hold such a name. *g*

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Lily gets my vote. It is a name that a princess at any age would be comfortable with.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah...but FiFi is so deceptive a name....sounds frivolous, but hides a dragon's ferocity :)

S

Stupid Miner

Charis - (ch is pronounced as a soft 'k')
means Grace

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, Fifi only makes me think of a pink-dyed french poodle with a doggie anxiety disorder.

Princess Fifi makes it sound worse...

Fifi LaForge

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hereby proclaim that I am NOT a poodle and am not aware of any anxieties, doggy or otherwise.

It amuses Captain Gem to think that there are similarities between myself and a fire breathing dragon. *sigh*

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*?*

If you are not a poodle, why do you have those cute little bows by your ears?

BlissMarie

Fifi LaForge

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought this was Stratics, not the set of Mean Girls. I don't trade insults. Hope you aren't too disappointed.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought this was Stratics, not the set of Mean Girls. I don't trade insults. Hope you aren't too disappointed.
I wasn't being mean. It wasn't an insult. I think most people would recognize what I said as what it was intended to be, a joke. I have never even seen you in game, how could I say anything about what your character really looks like?

Now that I think about it, it seems that you insulted me. I am not a mean person. I do have an active sense of humor though. Where is yours?

BlissMarie

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So (changing the subject quickly...)

I think Mirendel is a lovely name but when that dragon grows up and people are running in terror it will take to long to scream "Run Princess Mirendel is on the loose."

With FiFi, we can just scream "Flee, it's FiFi!"

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is a Platinum Dragon.. The ones the helped Britannia against the Shadowlords.

Eventually she will talk and be fully-realized RPC like Magnus Grey or Christine Keel.

Hopefully there will be no rampages in Britain. Not sure we can find a large enough newspaper to roll up if she did act up! :gee:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a luna lance will that work? Not good for much else.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not many players voting shame no one thought of ballot boxes at the banks for players who don't come to stratics