• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) B.Y.O.B Leaving Party!

V

Vaklu

Bring your own Booze!

Party at haven inn on monday the 23rd of august at 8pm Uk time!

Send off party for the player Ka'Shar! Come and make him feel loved! free hugs all round too!

B

Baksteen

Bring your own Booze!

Party at haven inn on monday the 23rd of august at 8pm Uk time!

Send off party for the player Ka'Shar! Come and make him feel loved! free hugs all round too!
Where is he going?! for the love of God Ka'Shar don't do it!!! tangles will drop eventually!! :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sorry to hear your leaving Ka'Shar :( I cannot make the leaving party but I wish you the very best in your next adventure, Come back soon! :p

V

Vaklu

Hehe no i think the tangles hate me...!

Just moving house irl and dont know when/if ill be back so just gunna say my goodbyes etc and see what happens i guess. If i make it back it'l be awesome, and hopefully ill get a tangle then :D

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ka'Shar, you rock.
Sad my comp has been on fire, and couldn't joined tonight.

Wish you lot of clean undies on your way.

kashar-short.jpg