• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Azerothian Taxi Service

R

RayneStorm

Lots of Warlocks complain about people bugging them for summons, but I don't hear a lot form the Mage community with thier porting ability. Does getting bugged for ports annoy you? Do you charge for ports, or would a rune trade work? Discuss!

B

Bo Riddler

Although I do not have a high level Mage, I do have a lock, and it is a pain. I never see offers of 2,3 or 5 gold for a summons like I see Mages get offered to cast one spell.

I have not seen a mage complain ... yet.

Not to disrail the topic by too far, but theres been a lot of nipping and discussing within the large guild I am in on Kilrogg. There, the topic of Mages seems to be, Warlocks can Mana Drain, but its Mages that really nead that spell. That is the complaint lately that I have been seeing.

Bo