• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Axis of Evil Guild Meeting

• Thread starter Ghaz'gull
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Ghaz'gull

Uz ned tu stik tugedder.....uz ned tu drive off da stinki humies!!!! uz ned tu ged organized an clomp dem awl!!!! Howah!!

*jumps out of Character*
*Lets set up a date for all the evil RP guilds to gather and/or plan an event for the shard, I am willing to help spearhead this but I don't have the resources so would like to talk to each GM (including Mog'luk, he is my boss) and see what they are intrested in. And I don't mean money or items. I mean thier showing up and clomping humies, OTF and such :p*

Uz Uruks, laffurs, demuns, and such shud be da bosses here on diz uzg. Join us!!!

A

absimiliard

Har har har!

Meeb blah at lat in uruk zo lat grok wut meeb blah.

Meeb tink mebbe lat nub grok wut gowin on heer. Bet deadie lik drink uruk bluud too! Nub tink dems gonna blah wit lat, bet tri klomp lat insted.

Agh OTF, mos tink dems da baddies too!

-abs

R

Rykus

*clears throat*

Not all deaddies, specifically us laffurs, want to drink da uruk blood.

Though the Illuminati has disbanded, I am still stong allies with my Uruk friends and will fight by their side as one of them.

Perhaps other deaddies can put aside their differences and consider working together in combatting the oomies. Though we have different means, we want only one end. Death to the mortals who oppose us!

G

Ghaz'gull

har!!! meeb tink lat nub kan stomach Uruk bluud! id be tu strong fer lat!!

agin latz need to pigun Ghaz

Is wut lat meens by kummin fer uruk bluud, Kuz meeb nub tink uz Uruks wil be tu skeered....

I

imported_mo'gluk

gah!! wut iz lat duin wit all dems fuzzy animal skribbles......meeb tink lat haz gone softie like da oomies....

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps other deaddies can put aside their differences and consider working together in combatting the oomies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't hold your breath. Then again, I'm not sure you breathe do you? Well, you get the point anyway.

G

Ghaz'gull

*scribbles down names of Undead*

Latz all guud, uz kummin fer latz tuu!

A

absimiliard

Wut? Huh?

Meeb nub deddie! Lats da dumhed uruk iddn lat?

Meeb muj fame trezhur hun'er. Duh. Wut deddiez wan trezhur hun'er fur? Meeb nub grok 'ow klomp. Tink insted meeb fame fur gettin klomped!

Mebbe lat tink ov meeb brudder? Bud him nub deddie eder. Him be sabbage, nub deddie.

*has to laugh at the idea of abandoning THB for VMP*

{edit} My apologies Rykus. I had forgotten that some of you laffu ... errr liches, damn orc-speak is hard to get out of. I had forgotten some of you liches were still around. I am well aware of the ancient pact between the orcs and the undead. I do not however believe that the current pack of vampires has shown any interest in renewing that ancient alliance. From the outside they appear to be mostly interested in drinking the blood of anyone they can catch in order to feed their hunger. Though Wyrm is doubtless a black villain so perhaps the idea of allying with other evil groups would appeal to his black and withered heart.{/edit}

Lindisfarne (THB) the Sig-less Wonder
"I wonder if I should have a sig?"
"Nah, seems silly."

I

imported_mo'gluk

hmm dis axis ov ebil idea meeb grunt hav iz kinda growin on meeb.... like so many other diseases meeb carryin... meeb will be looking fer a neutral site tu hold dis meetin...

A

absimiliard

I know you understand human Mo'gluk so I'll spare my throat the hours of gargling salt-water that blah'in in uruk requires from me. Your tongue is just not suited for human throats.

My guild is famously neutral, by charter we are required to join no alliances and participate in no fights. However our neutrality is solely in-place to allow to better do business with everyone. This is to ensure that no one who is need of a treasure-hunter's service need go without. Alas in these latter-days everyone has a treasure-hunter and our services are rarely required. Such is way of 'progress'.

Since acting as a neutral party would not be treasure-hunting business I can not make any offers in my official capacity as the local representative of the Treasure Hunter's of Britannia, Local 104.

However, if you wish, I will personally offer to host such a meeting at my house or some other guard-free zone. Again I must emphasize this would not be an official act by THB and is not be an endorsement by THB of any of the . . . .errr. . . .. beings that might attend. Rather it would be an individual act of mine done in the interests of any future business the, umm, participants might have to offer me.

Lindisfarne the Sig-less Wonder
"I wonder if the THB Board of Directors will come down on me hard for this?"
*shrugs at the inevitable costs of doing business*

B

BennosMorales

<blockquote><hr>

"I wonder if the THB Board of Directors will come down on me hard for this?"
*shrugs at the inevitable costs of doing business*

[/ QUOTE ]

If and only if, it is used in a manner of neutrality and promoting our trade. Would the THB Board of Directors not have a problem with this act IMO.

I find nothing wrong with you doing this.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

I'm in favor of such a meeting, and I'd even be interested in hosting it in our Capitol. My schedule is pretty tight though, so we'll have to see.

A

absimiliard

Glad to hear you're willing to host. If Mo'gluk will accept you as a neutral party that would be wonderful.

I'm happy to play neutral host speaking as myself since I think alliance of evil on the shard would foster our shard.

However I am serious about it possibly violating my character's guild's charter and not being comfortable with that.

Throwing a party for an outgoing THB member of long standing and including the vampires since said member is a vampire is one thing. Agreeing to act as a neutral host for a potential alliance is dangerously political and dances very close to violating THB's charter and is thus an entirely different thing.

-abs

S

Sergul'zan_SP

One must comply with ones own principles. None can criticize you for that

I know such an alliance would definitely help bolster the roleplaying community, and quite possibly help us re-establish some of the principles that UO has been lacking in for so long.

I'd go so far as to say that the roleplaying community needs this...it will help avoid the many emerging entities from fizzling out before they ever establish themselves.

A

absimiliard

I agree entirely with your points. That's why I was willing to try to play host.

I also feel a good alliance provides many of the same benefits. But I feel the White Council is currently filling that role quite well and has no need for anyone to help bring it together.

Evil on the other hand is often justifiably distrustful of itself and so could use a good neutral party to help foster the trust needed to get an alliance off the ground.

Alas I'm generally fairly strict in interpreting THBs charter, as any of my members could tell you. So I had very mixed feelings about Lindisfarne making an offer to be said neutral party.

Needless to say I doubt anyone was asking Lindi, my savage, to be said neutral party. *laughs at the very thought of Lindi hosting a party*

-abs

G

Ghaz'gull

uz nub wunt da Sabages.. der... lat's tink uz stinki... dem smear paint made frum dung all ober der bodies!!! ew....

G

<blockquote><hr>

uz nub wunt da Sabages.. der... lat's tink uz stinki... dem smear paint made frum dung all ober der bodies!!! ew....

[/ QUOTE ]

Discriminating evil?

-Skylark

A

absimiliard

*An old savage rides in on a sweaty ridgeback*

Young orc stupid. No speak what no know. Orc smell far, wide.

Savage no smell. Wash in stream each day. Make war-paint mud from stream.

*Spits at the idea of smearing dung on himself*

How think catch prey if smell bad? Prey smell when come, run fast. No good hunt if smell of self. Only good hunt if smell of mud, leaves, stream. Smell of ridgeback good too, ridgeback no eat meat, no scare prey.

*Shaking his head at the stupidity of orcs Lindi rides off on his favorite mount Beast continuing his eternal hunt.*

A

absimiliard

*Returning briefly Lindi spits out the following words*

Why think savage care what city-man do? Dead city-man, live city-man, orc, all same. All city-man. Good evil, city-man thing.

Savage only know Way of Hunt, Way of Battle. No care city-man Way.

*Rides off again*

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't we already have enough anti-OTF zergs? Maybe if you all got better at pvp instead of allying everything with a pulse you wouldn't all have such a hard time doing anything meaningfull.

I

imported_mo'gluk

umm... dis nub about anti-OTF meeb nub care wut lat du ... dis iz fer da tribes/clanz/guilds dat follow a kode of behaviour....

*takes off mask*

Revvo you think way too much of your self.

this is more in answer to the white alliance of humans who live not too far from us. also ther have been requests for some more involvment from us as antagonists.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Revvo you think way too much of your self

[/ QUOTE ]

Always you should know that by now
but i was only replying in response to this:-

<blockquote><hr>

And I don't mean money or items. I mean thier showing up and clomping humies, OTF and such :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like an anti-otf alliance of sorts to me

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Define meaningful. *chuckles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything involving OTF