• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aww, I Love You Dotes!

• Thread starter imported_TheCookieFamily
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_TheCookieFamily

I love the Dev Team! I think they're like, the bestest. I mean, they came in and saved this game from uhh....EXTINCTION, and for that I am just so grateful! With all the negetivity, it seems like the devs could use a post just saying thanks, so THANKS DEVS!

I

imported_SimTripps

I think the devs are fantastic, and the tireless client support they've given unsurpassed. No online game I've played has had someone as dilligent, supportive and as available as Lee, helping to resolve an issue on YIM on a Saturday night, when I'm sure he'd rather be out at the pub with the boys having a few lol..

However, in the attempt to revive the game they have unfortunately implemented changes that were unnecessary and may possibly contribute to it's ultimate demise. Unless they were told that it would be an impossibility in terms of infrastructure, they should've put their obvious talents, time and available budget into making a new S2O (Sims 2 Online) - and given all current TSO players an opportunity at beta testing as a parting gift... this would've have guaranteed a major success for EA...

J

JRock

I know. Sometimes I feel bad for them. They are working so hard on this game and even losing their weekends for us and they get so much negativity.

Thanks guys.

G

I agree, thanks devs! you are doing what we have wanted for so long, CUSTOM CONTENT, along with many other features. once we get everything moved over in ea-land, i bet everything will be better.

thanks devs

I

imported_corpatortis

Game was going to die for sure. It may not now.

Lee - You are not tech support, you are life support. <3

G

<blockquote><hr>

Game was going to die for sure. It may not now.

Lee - You are not tech support, you are life support. &lt;3

[/ QUOTE ]

x

&lt;3

L

Laverne

Yes. they get lots of negativity but its way outnumbered by the numerous "I love you Devs" Threads.

I appreciate their hard work as I would anyone who is working hard to solve a problem but please keep it inperspective that what they are doing is their job. Kudos to the Devs! Keep up the hard work.

HOWEVER...

I think the actual players who spend hard earned money and stick with the game through all the bumps and changes need a pat on the back and probably deserve a lot more appreciation for their patience than they are getting.

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

<blockquote><hr>

I think the devs are fantastic, and the tireless client support they've given unsurpassed. No online game I've played has had someone as dilligent, supportive and as available as Lee, helping to resolve an issue on YIM on a Saturday night, when I'm sure he'd rather be out at the pub with the boys having a few lol...
However, in the attempt to revive the game they have unfortunately implemented changes that were unnecessary and may possibly contribute to it's ultimate demise. Unless they were told that it would be an impossibility in terms of infrastructure, they should've put their obvious talents, time and available budget into making a new S2O (Sims 2 Online) - and given all current TSO players an opportunity at beta testing as a parting gift... this would've have guaranteed a major success for EA...

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe...

You callin Parizad a boy...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes. they get lots of negativity but its way outnumbered by the numerous "I love you Devs" Threads.

I appreciate their hard work as I would anyone who is working hard to solve a problem but please keep it inperspective that what they are doing is their job. Kudos to the Devs! Keep up the hard work.

HOWEVER...

I think the actual players who spend hard earned money and stick with the game through all the bumps and changes need a pat on the back and probably deserve a lot more appreciation for their patience than they are getting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so.

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I think the devs are fantastic, and the tireless client support they've given unsurpassed. No online game I've played has had someone as dilligent, supportive and as available as Lee, helping to resolve an issue on YIM on a Saturday night, when I'm sure he'd rather be out at the pub with the boys having a few lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL! I meant Lee's non-Maxis buddies lol...

I

imported_Qute Pi

Thanks Devs!
Double thanks to Lee. lol...he is always helping someone!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL! I meant Lee's non-Maxis buddies lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its cool. I've been called worse. For the record, if I were a guy, I'd be a total playa.

Thanks guys! I know that a lot of what we're doing is misunderstood or downright hated. Threads like this really are appreciated.

L

Lucky Lisa

I think the devs are fantastic, and the tireless client support they've given unsurpassed. No online game I've played has had someone as dilligent, supportive and as available as Lee, helping to resolve an issue on YIM on a Saturday night, when I'm sure he'd rather be out at the pub with the boys having a few lol..

Got a favourite too... that one in the red shirt (michael - laurent picture), he looks HOT! Parizad too of course, don't like Lee (so not hot), he restored my sims for being just as rude as he was lol!

L

Lucky Lisa

poor Sunny is so severely depressed due to her humans neglect, she has put a noose around her neck and is currently standing on a chair, threatening to kick it away ... ...

LEE ... GREG ... PARIZAD .... put yer capes on and save the day!

-------------------

above: a post not too long ago from you dinaj .. who are you to talk

G

<blockquote><hr>

poor Sunny is so severely depressed due to her humans neglect, she has put a noose around her neck and is currently standing on a chair, threatening to kick it away ... ...

LEE ... GREG ... PARIZAD .... put yer capes on and save the day!

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay... but if you tell me to put on spandex too, I'm going to totally smirk.

L

Lucky Lisa

not devs, sunny ..
well was just copying a post of yours ...

L

Lucky Lisa

yea just caught on to the whole your a nice poster thing in general...
apologies

still you weren't there when i had my own experience with that particular one...

D

dinaj

ohhh ohhhh I want you to post pics of you all wearing spandex and cape's
that will make us forget about the 89% skill speed

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

We're not supermodels. We're gamers. Our spandex clad gadunkadonks would attest to that.

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

We're not supermodels. We're gamers. Our spandex clad gadunkadonks would attest to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

o_O
I happen to be a gamer. I also happen to be a super model. Gaming + Super modeling = Super Hot Gamer Babe

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]Pics - or it never happened!