• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AWOL

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

Just wanted to let you all know that for the next 3-4 weeks at least, my play time will be very sporadic. I have been involved in a couple major projects the last few weeks. One has just become VERY time intensive for me doing research and prep work as I have a small window of opportunity to get it done. The next 7 days will be the most intense. The other I have under control but will become intense starting in mid-November. I have also been asked to do artwork for an author of children's books and have been asked to do artwork for a storefront logo as well as provide stock for the store. Not sure when that one will all start but I think I can stop thinking about maxing law!!! This is all on top of my full-time job of homeschooling!!! Sorry Steve, I think top toon of the month for Oct will have to be trashed!!! We havent gotten very far yet at least....I think 8!! Hopefully it wont be as much as I am anticipating but we will see. I WILL be popping in and playing to keep my sanity but it will be short bursts (no more 4 hour skype sessions Margerolleyes:!!!). Maybe that will be a good thing for both of us!!! These are all awesome opportunities for me and I am very excited about it but if you seen strands of long blond hair floating around TT it will be a sign that I have been there after pulling my hair out!!

F

Flippers

That's great news - as an illustrator myself I know how special such an opportunity like this is when it comes along - way to go!

We'll see you on the other side.

T

toontownhappy

I'll keep watch for your hair...I might just have to put some in a locket!
Enjoy being busy! lol See you around TT!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ATTENTION ALL TOONS! THE COGS HAVE TAKEN OVER SALLY BUMBLEFOOT!

LOL

Hope you get to return soon!

S

SSniffleslam

Well, you'll be missed, but a big CONGRATS on your opportunity! That's great!

G

Granjell

Aww shucks, I'm going to have to talk to myself for that 4 hours, I guess.

You'll do a great job on all the work, I'm sure. My sister is a graphic designer and it was always feast or famine, but the ideas for one job may even work out for the next as well.

Take care!

S

Stubby

These sound like great opportunities! Will miss ya!! Enjoy your work, I wish I could do that sort of thing!! :hug:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Thanks!! These are 5 totally unrelated projects which makes it a little more difficult. At least the one I am working on so intensely right now is a project I am doing with a good friend and that makes it much more fun. Hope things get back to a little more normal pace soon and I will be dragging many of you into the DA again!!

L

Little Sadie

Sounds great! Hope you get back on soon though. I miss my chatting buddy! :D

S

Stubby

Sounds like a lot of fun and rewarding!!

Hope things get back to a little more normal pace soon and I will be dragging many of you into the DA again!!
Do you think you could ever trust me again to go into the DA with you?? :confused:
I look forward to your return!! See ya in TT!:hug:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Do you think you could ever trust me again to go into the DA with you?? :confused:
Sandi, you are too funny!!! Of course I will DRAG you into the DA again. In fact, I believe we have done a few since that time!! You aren't getting off that easy!! Tell you what, you PM me with a time that you are available and I will make a point of DRAGGING you in there!!! We havent skyped in ages and it would be awesome to talk to you again. We can drag Marge in too and have a party!!:thumbup1: Susan

S

Steveo

YAY my name was not mentioned in the dragging part. LOL! :lick: Hope you ladies have fun. I trip to many of those mean holocogs or whatever they are called. I just stand back and let the pros do the work. SHHHHHHH! Maybe susan forgot about me. LOL

S

Stubby

Sandi, you are too funny!!! Of course I will DRAG you into the DA again. In fact, I believe we have done a few since that time!! You aren't getting off that easy!! Tell you what, you PM me with a time that you are available and I will make a point of DRAGGING you in there!!! We havent skyped in ages and it would be awesome to talk to you again. We can drag Marge in too and have a party!!:thumbup1: Susan
I must confess that I got myself back for costing you those notices. I went thru with some randoms this morning. They were all together, but they were very nice and great to play with. Well, after six floors, we are standing in the hall waiting for an invasion so we could do our final battle. We started chatting and emoting and just as I went to click something, my catalog cow showed up and I clicked it by accident and there I went. NExt thing I know I am standing in front of my stoopid mailbox, not believing what I just did and began laughing at myself, wondering what you may have thought if you had been there. I think I was laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants. So I took care of the revenge factor myself. Whats even better, I went into an elevator 5 other times today and never finished the run because the other toons bailed out.

So, there you go, bask in your glory, I got myself back for you. :coco: :loser: :wall: :pint:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

YAY my name was not mentioned in the dragging part. LOL! :lick: Hope you ladies have fun. I trip to many of those mean holocogs or whatever they are called. I just stand back and let the pros do the work. SHHHHHHH! Maybe susan forgot about me. LOL
HEY!!!! If I remember correctly, last time I went into the DA I didnt even NEED notices!! lol I think you were the one doing the dragging so i didnt think I needed to include your name!! But if I MUST drag you, I certainly will!

Sandi, really, it was no big deal!! After it happened I almost died because I knew how upset you were (the final cogs were all killed with level 7 gags before river lag would let me join the battle in the D elevator so I didnt get any notices). I was talking with Judy and Josh at the time and Judy was ready to hit me cuz I was so upset that you were so upset!! I know how bad you felt but I was only feeling bad for you, not myself!! It was a very fun DA and that was the point. Anyway, I'm glad I don't need to try to get you back LOL!!! I forgot about the whole thing til you mentioned it again!!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

hey susan! I'm so happy for you getting the illustration job...you are so talented so I know they will love your work. It was great seeing you tonight....

MWAH!