• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Awesome SA mini-spawn glitch, I mean, secret :)

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has probably come across this already but I thought this was funny. I wanted to grab 10 achievement real quick so I popped over to the abyssal mini-spawn and grabbed some. On my second round through the spawn I accidentally uncovered a secret feature. Apparently, you don't have to use the stairs to ascend in this case, haha ;D (I edited this in Photoshop to show the path, which is why there are five of me lol).

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I reported that during the beta. Too bad the imps and demons also know about it.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn you...that was one of my favorites...:sad2:
Hm, that explains the 60" HDTV ;P

Yeah, I reported that during the beta. Too bad the imps and demons also know about it.
Ah okay :) hm well I sort of do like it ... I think I can shave a few seconds off the clock going to the cavern if the devourer spawns at that spot, which happened once to me so far, hehe.

A

Ally Oop

Shoot, I found that a long time ago. And its an ouchie when you come down at the bottom.:)