• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Awesome insane hatchet

Kas

Slightly Crazed
i haven't had time to make the toon for this wep. I'm debating in selling it. Take price check and offers for now. Thank you.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
my opinion is if everyone keeps letting awesome weapons like this go for 100-200 mil then it takes away from the whole idea of "rare" if everyone has one

Reactions: Kas

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
hey, I just started the discussion from 100m, and this is not like kas started my/Lins kryss offers from even less then 100m lolz =) (it was 90m)
sorry,but I cant go so high for this hatchet, unfortunately :Begging:

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Kas your my boy so maybe will go with the original ofer of 500 mill lol but 800 is cool 2. Ur going to think I'm nuts I wound up not using the Perry tactas ring. Lol couldn't find a great weapons with fc 1 on it. So the 900 mill ouch. But maybe I could trade it back to you for this piece. ?? Might be a great idea pretty sweet. Did use the 2 bill veil tho

Kas

Slightly Crazed
hey, I just started the discussion from 100m, and this is not like kas started my/Lins kryss offers from even less then 100m lolz =) (it was 90m)
sorry,but I cant go so high for this hatchet, unfortunately :Begging:
No big deal. I was just seeing what this would fetch and inhave 2 or 3 Kryss similar to the one you sold so the demand wasn't there for me. And @Lins is a good friend I don't like bidding against friends.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Kas your my boy so maybe will go with the original ofer of 500 mill lol but 800 is cool 2. Ur going to think I'm nuts I wound up not using the Perry tactas ring. Lol couldn't find a great weapons with fc 1 on it. So the 900 mill ouch. But maybe I could trade it back to you for this piece. ?? Might be a great idea pretty sweet. Did use the 2 bill veil tho
@Best Friend no good on the ring! Not sure about trading for hatchet, and all so saw was the 800 mil offer because you edited it it. 500 id have to think on. If you don't want
For the 800 mil I might put it on back burner as @Lins said

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Not sure if he has done it to anyone else's but @Best Friend has bought an item or two off of me for an agreed upon price and he has followed through. I have not had any issues with him.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
what other deals I have broken out of? Maybe u have mixed me up with someone else but I just paid Kas 900 mill for a ring. And I pay everyone out. It's just I bid 500 mill. Then changed it to 800 mill with out anyone else bidding. So I asked him and he said he will give me first crack at 800 mill to buy out or repost it for 500 mill. What's wrong with that? I'm in it for 500 mill and I said I needed a few mins to confirm the 800 mill buyout. ?
don't let the troublemakers get to ya man

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Hey Lins can u just clear up that u had my back. !
yeah man of course...i was just saying don't even respond to the troublemakers...because most of them open their mouths and then get verbally assassinated.

Reactions: Kas

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I cleaned up the thread a little bit, despite auction appearing to be (almost) over.

Play nice, gentlemen.