• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Awesome Castle near Skara Brae - Felucca - Drachenfels

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody!

It has been a while since I was able to offer my last piece of nice Real-Estate on our lovely shard. People have been asking me if I might be able to get my hands on another nice castle - and volia, here we go:

As you can see, it is located in a fantastic spot, near Skara Brea and near the sea - no annoying neighbours around...

First wave of Idocs brought a nice number of free Castle-Spots in January and February - I managed to sell one Tram-Castle and four Fel-Castles. However, the number of free castle-spots has declined rapidly. Now it seems to be the same situation as it was before the big fall: You have to wait for IDOCs... Lucky me got that castle placed this morning. But I don´t know if there was an IDOC the night before.

In a nutshell: The number of opportunities seems to be limited again...

All my customers have been very happy with their deals - I am selling for very fair prices...

You might contact me via ICQ: 618 74 39 09.

Best wishes!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...oh my god, my english is horrible! Sorry for that!

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As someone who recently purchased a fel castle from Eaerendil, I can vouch for the great pricing and service.