• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] awarded for excellence in horse racing 4th PRIZE

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
items on Sonoma, gold accepted on Sonoma or Atlantic

floor price: 50mils
end time: 25th June 8pm PT

add one more rule, 10 Minutes rule for end of auction is in place :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont mean to be negative...but surely this means only something to the player that did come 4th??? in this event??? or have i lost the plot again??? sorry denis but....come on......

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Is there any way to get this to Atlantic to avoid having to pay an extra 20-40 mil?

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont mean to be negative...but surely this means only something to the player that did come 4th??? in this event??? or have i lost the plot again??? sorry denis but....come on......
Someone who collects sashes, shard specific items, or horse related items might be interested in it.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I'm out you can have it. Too much hassle for me to gather the mil from different shards.

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree! Trophies and/or Award should not be re-sold. Then again there is that Actor that sells their Oscar (why they would do that I have no idea). Selling this is "just wrong"! :wall: