• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Average wait times for GMs?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a character "frozen" in game. Logging out and in has not resolved the issue. Server up has not resolved the issue.
Turned in a ticket via help last night after midnight my time when the issue occurred. I have submitted another this morning, but have things to do IRL. Just wondering how long I should plan to set aside to see resolution.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First thing I did, was asked to send a description, that was the first ticket. Sent approx 1am CST.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
description? all they ever ask me is which town I wanna go to.... you are a very special person, Viq

we had a stuck wyvern the other nite, he got unstuck in a matter of minutes... must be some sticky substance on your shoes that they cannot move you ;) (tho I'm sure this is a completely different problem)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, you can come keep me company. I'm in Tram Heartwood at the Arcanists hut on Legends. Bring a couple of acid sacs, maybe we will see what can be done about the stickiness on my feet cause I'm not wearing shoes. :/

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
description? all they ever ask me is which town I wanna go to.... you are a very special person, Viq

we had a stuck wyvern the other nite, he got unstuck in a matter of minutes... must be some sticky substance on your shoes that they cannot move you ;) (tho I'm sure this is a completely different problem)
In fact, maybe you can guild me and hit me with something. Its the paralyze message I am getting and I have no trapped box.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay so I tried guilding and attacking with a magic arrow. It didn't break para, but I can't cast para on the character because I get the "already frozen" message. Hmmmmmm

Something is borked.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resolved, thanks go to GM Soupha (sp?) who allowed that I appeared to be "just stuck".

Oddity, when they moved my char(logged in with assist)a couple of tiles to the south east it cleared all my spell icons from the screen and took me back to a creation setup in the CC. Open racial trait book, small map, minimized status gump, paperdoll, and open backpack. Assist macros were all still in place, but now I am getting a log in error via assist that the account shows a name mismatch, and I got a fatal error via assist in game. *scratches head*

That's not a problem with the game though. So maybe a fresh install of the client is in order.

Last edited:

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it is that new 3rd party program cement they added to the game.

New character I would blame the undead shard messing things up. I can't even create a character beyond the name portion

Last edited:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it is that new 3rd party program cement they added to the game.

New character I would blame the undead shard messing things up. I can't even create a character beyond the name portion
But that isn't new as in today new. I was playing this char for several days in a row. Weird. Wait, undead shard? Is that new as of today?

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
But that isn't new as in today new. I was playing this char for several days in a row. Weird. Wait, undead shard? Is that new as of today?
I believe he's talking about Shard of the Dead. Anyhow, I'm glad you got unstuck; I was going to say I've waited for a gm for 20'ish hour period about 2 years ago; and finally just gave up. Oh and my first post I ever made on here was complaining about GM wait and then they sent me to a page that didn't even exist. I took a few screen shots, was pretty epic. Meow.