• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Average bribing cost

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So today I decided to track exactly how much it costs to bribe from all 15 non exceptional iron bods to valorite runic bods. My total was 741,000 gold. Is this about what everyone else is averaging? Just curious.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That must have been a fun day.

I don't think the bribe costs are constant. Sometimes they'll ask for a 8000 gold bribe, so I recall elsewhere and the same bribe will cost me 200.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This really depends on the Shard you are bribing on and what is going on. I have spent up to 100K + to bribe certain BODs up to get what I want. With all this renewed interest in BODs I will just work with what I have for now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That looks good. Now do a Large 6 up to valorite. Some steps are 750k alone. It may depend on when it turns exceptional.

On smalls I have noticed they either turn exceptional at gold or they wait till the end. Your lucky if you get a norm iron 15 to turn into a shadow iron exc 15.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The less a NPC has been bribed the less he charges, so it is cheaper to do bribes just as the server comes up. It is also much cheaper if you use smiths that have just spawned or almost no one else uses(gypsy camps, fel papua and fel del) so do the high end bribes at these spots.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That looks good. Now do a Large 6 up to valorite. Some steps are 750k alone. It may depend on when it turns exceptional.

On smalls I have noticed they either turn exceptional at gold or they wait till the end. Your lucky if you get a norm iron 15 to turn into a shadow iron exc 15.
Actually that was for smalls and the large bod.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The less a NPC has been bribed the less he charges, so it is cheaper to do bribes just as the server comes up. It is also much cheaper if you use smiths that have just spawned or almost no one else uses(gypsy camps, fel papua and fel del) so do the high end bribes at these spots.
Exactly what I do :)