• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Avator Leasing Error

D

donnallg

Ok this is a first for me. My sister in law was playing earlier. She called a cab for work, when the option to click yes came up, the game shut down. Now everytime she tries to log on to this sim she gets this error.

"You tried to join a lot while you were in the middle of an action. Please wait a moment and then try to join the lot again. (Avatar Leasing Error)"

She's has been trying to get back on with this sim all day and nothing. So I logged on and have tried and nothing. Keep getting this error now no matter how long I wait.

Any Suggestions?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Her sim may be stuck in the house she was trying to call the cab from. Most likely she wont be able to play with her sim until the house she was in shuts down and resets. You can try visiting the house she was in and see if her sim faces appears to be grayed out on your panel. However, stuck sims don't always show up on the guest list.

D

donnallg

She was at our property and it's closed and has been closed for hours and she's still getting that message. That's what's bugging us so bad about it.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

She might try logging in her sim. Leave that sim in city view.

find your tsoclient.exe application in your tsoclient folder

login that same sim a second time while other is active.

The second login might disconnect the first one and free the sim.

If that doesn't work she may have to wait for morning maintenance.

D

donnallg

Maintainence fixed it but it was very annoying for her not to be able to log on. This morning we found out she wasn't the only one that had it happen.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

yep, happened to me today too...and a couple weeks ago...had to wait until maintenance next morning to log her in. Kind of maddening, as she is my worker sim, lol..

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

Maintainence fixed it but it was very annoying for her not to be able to log on. This morning we found out she wasn't the only one that had it happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this happened to me once a long time ago, in CC I think. I'd hate for this to happen to me just like right after maintenance if they decide to do away with it daily after all the cities are merged.

M

millerah

So far there is nothing you can do but wait til the server figures out your sim is not online, this error message has been around for at 4 months and it seems that EA has no idea how to fix it. 5 years ago this error was a little different you just stuck on the lot but you could go to other lots where all the stuck sims stood around and died over and over while the grim reaper was roaming around playing his little tune.

S

Synfully Sweet

thats exactly what happens to me nearly everyday. I noticed if i leave a property via phone booth it is less likely to happen i have noticed. other than that i have no more tips. I have been trying to get answers to this as well with no luck sorry!