• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Avatars exceeded bug still around...

T

TKSpeedy1

I just got it when trying to log on to my two accounts to give another avatar items that the first one bought. This is the first time I ever got this. Anyone else having trouble with it tonight?

G

The only work around is 2 things..

Or 2. Make the main avatar you use as your primary. That way, It will move to the first position. However, I think they want your primary to be your oldest sim really for the amesty. (If you apply for that.)

Hope that helps..

Blade.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

The only work around is 2 things..

Or 2. Make the main avatar you use as your primary. That way, It will move to the first position. However, I think they want your primary to be your oldest sim really for the amesty. (If you apply for that.)

Hope that helps..

Blade.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did log into TSO Patch first...I can't select all my avatars there...just the ones on the first account. To log into my second account, I use Client. And I don't know how to make my main avatar my primary....Didn't see an option for that yet, but I'll go back and look. Dont' think what you are saying will work, but I'll give it one more try.

T

TKSpeedy1

OK, just checked...can't find anywhere to make an avatar my primary one AND I can't see all my avatars using Patch..just the ones on the account I'm logged into. Any other thoughts? This is in EALand, not TC3 btw.