• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Avatar limit exceeded? - Additional question..

• Thread starter Natalius Lynn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natalius Lynn

It won't let me enter TC or EA land saying my avatar limit has been exceeded.. What does this mean???

Also, Why does my sim have numbers after the name? I thought it was just the one time logon screen glitch, but I haven't been noticing it for a few days now. Does this mean I have to rename it again? x.x

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

lol, pretty funny when the city is full and there's only one. snap.

G

I'd like to know also. I am getting it when trying to play 2 sims on different accounts.

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

<blockquote><hr>

lol, pretty funny when the city is full and there's only one. snap.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.

I

imported_debslee

I would hazard a guess that the number appeared due to the merge and I would just simply try renaming your sim.......

G

In TC3, you can only have 1 sim per account if you are a Free Account, if you are a Paid Subscriber, i Believe this is a bug. I belive this is same in EAL.

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

In TC3, you can only have 1 sim per account if you are a Free Account, if you are a Paid Subscriber, i Believe this is a bug. I belive this is same in EAL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I pay, so it's weird.. :/

G

Report to Devs. using their E-Mail. You should find it somewhere.

G

I too pay for all my accounts and was having the same problem. This is what I had to do to get my sims not to do that (I refuse to call them avatars). You need to start your game using the TSO Patch not the TSO Client. C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -w When you start with the TSO Patch it gives you the option of logging into EALand or TC3. When you log in all your sims are available. Oh I don't know if you run multiple accounts so i didn't go in to all that, but if you do I'll tell you how I got the rest of mine to work. Hope this helps.

I

imported_SimTripps

Replying to keep this thread active on 1st page lol...

I'm also getting this, 'You have exceeded your avatar limit' on TC3. Subscribers get 8 EA Land sims and 3 TC3 sims, right? I'll send an e-mail to the devs lol....

C

Caesar Weezer

Are you using the client.exe to play?

I had this same problem while using client.exe to launch, and while using the other patch.exe or w/e it's called, it was fixed.

I

imported_SimTripps

Hey Caes! yep - using client.exe so as to use multiple windows..

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

It won't let me enter TC or EA land saying my avatar limit has been exceeded.. What does this mean???

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I'm a paying account and I have waaay under the number of avatars allowed.

Another day, and yet another way to be locked out of game. Are we keeping count? A record is not far off, methinks.

C

Caesar Weezer

Yeah all I did then was just restart sims in the regular mode, ie. not windowed mode.

it worked for me from there.

I

imported_SimTripps

Yep - using the Patch.exe is fine, but can't run multiple windows with it.... Someone said it's a bug, Dali - guess the EA Land avatars are squeezing the TC3 ones out a bit? lol...

Q

QuinnCharming

anyone else not getting into game after avatar leasing error?

C

Caesar Weezer

Happy to report I haven't gotten the avatar leasing error in about three weeks now.

G

GigiAV

Ok Now i am having that problem. What is going on with our accounts? Two accounts are saying that now. The lag isnt enough with have to deal with not being able to use our SIM s too.

G

ok i have 2 accounts and my wife has 2 accounts and we only like too run then in windows mode... so what do we do now??

G

Dev.... this all happened since this last update.... did you forget too add something too allow all of us people with MULTI-ACCOUNTS to play the game?

S

Shadowbay

I agree, the two sims that are now exceeded, are the I was playing before the fix ! .. please unfix it ... so to speak

G

Same problem here... any ETA on when this issue will be fixed? I miss being able to play both my sims
It's really weird only playing one at a time, not to mention a bit boring.

I

imported_Mavric

There's already a thread about tonights problems HERE.
Please post your thoughts and concerns there.

Mavric

Status
Not open for further replies.