• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

N

nodgree

I can get into the game but, whenever I try to join a lot, It sits at 50% for a few minute and gives me an "Avatar Leasing Error". Anyone else having this problem?

N

nodgree

Now its telling me my sim is still on a property. I have logged out of the game, waited a half an hour, logged back in and still get the error that I'm still on a property.....................

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

ask the owner of the property to reset the house

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what property I'm supposedly stuck in.

G

Try to remember the first place where you couldn't get in. That's probably where you're stuck. Have someone check to see if your little face is there. LOL. I'm trying to get in. Hopefully they are resetting the house. That usually works. If not, you have to wait until maintenance.

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

There is a sticky in the Technical Advise forum with some information.

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks again Gilly.
Since I have no idea what lot I'm stuck on, I guess I have to wait till maintanence. That sucks, lol.

I

imported_princess45001

yep during work time hmmmm maybe cause they raised payouts rofl

I

imported_princess45001

omg i seriously have to wait til tomorrow?this is getting ridiculous.im paying for a game that constantly tells me to wait til next maintenance to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

omg i seriously have to wait til tomorrow?this is getting ridiculous.im paying for a game that constantly tells me to wait til next maintenance to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why we can make more than 1 sim
Just play another sim for the rest of the day. Thats what I intend to do

I

imported_debslee

Just something that might help, is once I had that problem and Luc was online, and I asked him to set me free from the house that refused to reset and within minutes my sim was released.......so perhaps book mark the devs and when this happens (and they are online), send them an IM to ask them release you. Cause I know it sucks having to wait till maint.

N

nodgree

Just my luck, both my ea-land sims are stuck on property's. Good thing I can create another..............

D

DGLita

I can often release my sim from this by logging out, and then logging back in and going to your home lot. This happened to one of my sims yeterday and I was able to get back in the game by doing this

I

imported_debslee

Next best thing to do is send an email to Pari - I am sure she will help you and release your sim for you.......Sorry you having such a torrid time, of having BOTH sims stuck!!!