• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

D

dinaj

Is anyone else getting this error? I am stuck in space, cannot enter any lots.
Sometimes it gets to 50% then stalls , sends me back to select a sim and when I try to re-enter another lot it says im still in the lot I tied to enter previously.

HELP... home sick and going nuts from boredom ...

G

Your sim is stuck at the old house. A couple things you can try, try restarting the game and go to your own house first. If that doesnt work you may have to ask the roomie/owner of the last house you were at to reset the house to release your sim. If that doesnt work you may have to wait til maint or its possible one of the devs can set you free. Last resort play another sim in TC3. Sorry its a nasty bug.

K

Keep It Real

You can also try logging the same sim into the game twice, use client to do this. Sometimes the second login will free the sim, but not always. Hope that helps.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I had one that got that Avatar Lease problem last night.

I could freely play all the other sims on that account, but she could go anywhere other then her own house.

She had just been logged in so she couldn't have been trapped at anyone's house yet either.

L

lifegoesont9

hey i see you were having the avatar leasing error, i am having the same right now and im aware it happened yesterday to you, have you been able to get into houses yet? if so what did you do? thanks

D

dinaj

read the post above from niki king
she was most helpfull as usual

G

You're lucky you can even get into the game! I keep getting the "internal error" screen.