• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh well. *laughs* That sooooooo didn't work. I'll try again, I am rather technologically challenged (as you just witnessed) and was wondering how to get my avatar to look bigger. The pic I have posts as way too small and you cannot see any of the details. I there some trick to posting it as 100x100pixels where it's not so teeny tiny? (*reminds readers Mags is technologically challenged once again*) Thanks!

A

Aleena of Scots

I'm guessing it's all in how it's saved? If you use photoshop, you may want to try enlarging, cropping, and then trying to repost. I am also somewhat of a graphic...erm...dunce, but I think that will work and will be easiest for you.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks so much, I have to play around with the photoshop thing, and then maybe I'll get it right. Computers just do not like me. LOL I will get it right! (and if not, I will pummel my brother til he does it for me). Thanks again!