• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Autolooting on?

kuika

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It is funny when i do the new champ spawn on Eodon! Every time the turle boss die i immediately open the body to see the loot and... don't have any loot, ok, there some gold coins and arrows but it is only.

Most often i do the spawn with 3 or 4 other players and i never saw one single loot, nothing.

It smell autolooting and it is a shame that player need to use it to. I hate cheaters because the game lost the fun side.

Well if they don't use autoloot i don't know how 3 or 4 other players get loot so fast even with ping 15 or less.

Thank you cheaters for making the game a place worse to play.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you're checking right after the boss dies... It just doesn't have much to loot. It's not a public corpse

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This champ seems to have very little loot compared to the others. Maybe 1 or 2 items. Or are you talking about when the corpses goes public?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a very nice legendary studded legs from the turtle. Fit straight into my archer suit.

kuika

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well, i did not know about the turtle's corpse aren't public. Maybe i have to study the game a little more :(

But it is frustrating i help to kill the boss and have to wait the corpse become public.

Thank you for you explain me about this situation. :)

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It's because the loot is divided for each individual helping with the spawn so the more people the less loot you get.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But it is frustrating i help to kill the boss and have to wait the corpse become public.
You don't need to wait. Your share of loot will be in the body as soon as the boss drops. Then if you wait a couple of minutes the body will turn to public so all the left over stuff people didn't pick-up will be available for anyone to grab.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its just bad for loot. i did the spawn once, but dont really see the point of doing it again. only reason to do that boss if if you want dragon turtle eggs because the loot is terrible. i got 1 warfork. not worth the time.