• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auto Renew Accounts and Any news on billing how to break away accounts

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My first question is How can we set our accounts to auto renew.
Any news on a fix to break away an account from e-mail to put on another?
On another note any word if they will fix lumberjack's ability to get a frostwoof. Since the change nada
Another question is on smelting. At 120 we should be able to retain all ingots. Instead of loseing alot.
Thank You i would be thankful for help.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Pretty sure once they get your payment info you'll be hard pressed to get them to stop auto renewing your account till you flat go back there and cancel the game lol.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Capt Lucky ..............Nope wrong....
Auto renew is not reliable.. Any number of things can go wrong.
The CC can go bad by alot of means if timing is wrong.
Deposits in and payments out dont always work right anda payment can lock of free funds on a card making charges go bounce....
Even though you have plenty in the bank to cover 13$.
And the system does have its bugs...

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you put in your card details it *should* be set to auto renew.

However, please watch your email on the next renewal day. The last time we subscribed a few months ago, the second payment was wrongly declined on two different accounts and cards so I don't know how reliable it is longer term. So it needs a fair bit of parental supervision heh.

As Lady Storm says it isn't reliable :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well your credit card is gonna bounce if you have auto renew checked or not. So in effect you currently have auto renewal. The way it's worded your gonna freak someone out that the game doesn't auto renew when it clearly does.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well your credit card is gonna bounce if you have auto renew checked or not. So in effect you currently have auto renewal. The way it's worded your gonna freak someone out that the game doesn't auto renew when it clearly does.
it doesnt all the time. i was away from game for a year but let my accounts on auto renew. i didnt log in or check on them for the entire time. credit cards were Not expired / overdrawn. auto renew failed about a month after i came back to the game. if it would have failed during my hiatus i would have lost all my houses, assuming they were taken care of on autorenew and most likely would have quit the game.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, there was no lack of cash or expired credit card stuff with our details either. Both had plenty of cash in them, both had worked fine the first month. Second month they both got rejected within days of each other :(

Wenchy