• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Auto-Open Corpses?

• Thread starter Bort of Atlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bort of Atlantic

Is there a legal way to either auto-open corpses? On a similar note, is there a way to loot via context menu or anything like that to grab up all the magic items for unraveling? I've been out of the game for a couple of years, hence the question, but I'm certainly not interested in doing anything that could compromise my account. It's just a fairly big pain to go out on one char, loot single items, head back to the house, drop them off, repeat.

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am sure you already know which programmes are "legal" or not (UOAssist, UOAutoMap, maybe UOCartographer?). There might or might not be a list to look up. So if you wonder if some additional software is deemed appropriate or not it probably is not if it is not on the list.

I read somewhere that "Pinco's UI" can help you identify loot that is worth unravelling. Pinco's UI seems to be a "Mod" for the "Enhanced Client". I have never used either, so I cannot tell you if it is true or if it will fit your needs.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco's stuff is so good i hear, it makes me want to use the EC and see what all the hoopla is about.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure there isn't a way to do it legally using the CC, but what I did while gathering things to unravel was to take a mystic mage to Miasma and let the RC fight while I just threw everything in a bag. Usually by the Miasma was down, I was done looting, and then a quick dispell of the RC and recast another for the next one.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not shure on the CC but the EC has the option to show corpses names on the ground. Positive effect of that is, that the corpses name of a freshly killed thing shows up and you can double click on that to open the corpse. (I really like that, when I am out fishing 4*4 and serpent corpses stack on each other.)
Only two problems with that option is, when move around a lot, all corpses show their tags/names when you re-enter an area. And corpses show up a second time when they go public (lootable by everyone).

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know of any way to auto open corpses. It might be dangerous at some of the big spawns as you may be confused by opening 400 corpses at the same time. Would be good if you automatically opened every corpse that you killed or helped to kill imediately after it died but I am sure people would complain about that.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure there isn't a way to do it legally using the CC, but what I did while gathering things to unravel was to take a mystic mage to Miasma and let the RC fight while I just threw everything in a bag. Usually by the Miasma was down, I was done looting, and then a quick dispell of the RC and recast another for the next one.

What is RC?

T

Tazar

Old School - Rotting Corpse.

New School (Mystic) - Rising Colossus.