• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auto fight? Auto attack?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Is there a regular in-game macro for auto attack? Like if you go into a spawn, there are times that the creatures are not immediately aggroing you. If there a method to auto attack everything in your area? without having to click on the monster with Paladin, or other warrior type? Silly question I know..
Also : are there any weapons immune to corrosive slimes? So that the weapon will takes less damage and lower durability?
Thanks in advance..

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
As for the first? No...not that I am aware of..maybe in Pinco's? I know you can set up attack nearest...mobile, attack next....etc. you can do that in the CC, it won't auto-attack for you but it makes it easier to target the closest unfriendlies.

As for the second? Any weapon with spell channeling.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You can set mouse scroll up "select next enemy" or scroll down "select previous enemy". When you go to the spawn just scroll your mouse to get all agro on you. Then use next button which macro is "select nearest monster + use main/second weapon ability". That way your WW will always hit nearest monster.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
or you could just search these forums and find answers to both your questions...

look for info about spellchanneling weapons, close and open paperdoll macro in combination with target nearest hostile/mobile macro.