• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aulbrey's Journal Entry

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Journal Entry:

I attended a party tonight , it was a costume party I knew if I went in disguise I would have a better chance at hiding from those who seek me. It was fun a place to hide from my troubles. They began asking for scary stories, I knew if I could just let know what was going on with me maybe I could get help. I was too scared so I did the best thing I could. I masked my situation as a story.. I dont think anyone knew it was real... that story was real my son is in danger but to everyone in the place it was just a story. It felt good telling it I felt relieved in a way.

The rest of the night felt like just every other day but then it happened again. I got the urge... that familiar question kept carving into my mind I had to ask... I barely remember asking to be honest but there I was on my knees asking that famous line.... will you marry me? I thought i heard Arkon say yes I double checked and sure enough Baron Arkon said yes he mentioned something about his ship and crew but he said that word I must of feinted because next thing I remember I was picking myself up off the ground. He mentioned being married on the open waters...i ran out of there as fast as I could....

I cant return the the open waters not again that's wher.........*the rest of the journal entry is covered with a ale stain and is no longer legible*

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JOURNAL ENTRY

i was in a archery contest, its been so long since i shot for sport i made it past the first round, i almost forgot about my life for a change then it happened. i saw him out of the corner of my eye..... i cant marry him not if it means going back there back to the open sea... i got a new plan.........ill smother him he wont want me then will he? ......

Aulbrey closed the journal and placed it back into her pocket. she went to go lay down and just as she began to close her eyes she felt herself slipping into that ever familiar dream state. on this night she began to dream not of death or even that black smoke. this night she dreamed of water. she felt herself drowning , she felt herself dying.....aulbrey's eye shot open and the sweat began to pour down her brow. i cant do it, i can go there she began muttering herself

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Journal Entry...

its been several days since i wrote in this book. i dont know i guess my mind is more at ease now i had the grand opening, it felt good to open up the lush house again its been sometime since i felt useful. cat lyxen was even around she made lots of food. i havent heard those voices in days are they gone i dont know, i do know that my so.......... *rest of sentence seems to be crossed out*

it was a good turn out suppose even with ..... umm yea it was a good turn out. i think ill make this opening the lush house doors to the public a regular thing its good to have people around..... i gotta go ill try to write in here more often i was told it keeps me sane but how is writing to myself keeping me sane oh well ....