• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event August Event Dates

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello My Fellow LS players!!! I am happy to announce August dates. Also you guys seen last month the random events I held for you all. I will also do that for the Month of August. I had a few request from players who cant make it on weekdays so I will be holding one event on the weekend during the night so they too can get a chance to attend.

August 6, 2015 Jousting is back! This will be a team event. Come dressed in your plane Jane clothes and bring your best lance! The team will consist of 4 people and it will be an elimination event. 8pm EST.

August 16, 2015 Happy 1 year to our Advisor program! Thank you Broadsword and Mesanna and everyone who helped out to make this program work. Come join me and other special guests for some fun. 8pmEST

August 20, 2015 Kings Meeting.

August 25, 2015 Dragon's Sick. Meet David Doowit at the Moonglow Zoo seems his dragon has gotten sick and the only way to get the cure is a trip to Brit's most dangerous dungeon.........

Last edited:

Nuggzy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What is the fish for this month? Is my fish for last month going to count even though I placed it in the wrong mailbox thanks to every post and the severely outdated EM website saying the mailbox IN brit.

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
What is the fish for this month? Is my fish for last month going to count even though I placed it in the wrong mailbox thanks to every post and the severely outdated EM website saying the mailbox IN brit.

if you go to Lord British castle you will see a statue, clock on it and it will take you to the Royal HQ. you will see a mailbox there. place the fish in that mailbox

Nuggzy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes I am aware of that now, too bad a Rainbow Fish that took me 10 days to catch is sitting in the mailbox IN Brit :(. Is there a fish for this month??

Why is the entrance(weird as it may be) in front of Lord British instead of in front of Blackthorn's where everything happens? I never even considered looking there since nothing has happened there in years.