• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed August’s Fishing Contest

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So, the Seeker Fish was hard to find. You might say it took much seeking. Or perhaps you might not. Perhaps the taste of fish that lives near a Minotaur is not to your liking? Very well.

How about a Great Barracuda instead?

The rules are the same as before – whoever leaves the largest Great Barracuda in the EM Hall’s mailbox before the stroke of midnight on the 31st of August, will get their name on a suitably fishy trophy.

For those who don’t manage to catch a Great Barracuda, we are still continuing our search for the biggest fish of 2017. This is a fish named “A Big Fish”. The current contender is on display in the EM hall. Beat that weight, drop it into the mailbox, and see if you win!

If you want your fish back after the event, please leave a book, or a rune, or something indicating where to deliver it to. Oh, and make sure your mailbox is publicly accessible, too – I don’t want a reputation for breaking and entering unless I’m doing a Santa-based event. If you don’t leave anything, I’ll assume that you don’t want it back.

Continue reading...

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
It's the last day of August, ladies and gents and gargoyles!
The Barracuda to beat is Sara Dale's, weighing in at 190 stones!
The record for the Big Fish from last month still stands at 193 stones. The biggest this month was far short of that, at 127 stones - also by Sara Dale!
Get your fishy entries in before midnight! No, I don't care which midnight, I'll probably be asleep anyway!