• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aug Woodmen event

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woodmen event will run from Aug 23 till Aug 29 starting at 9am and end at 9 pm on the 29
prize are

1st 3 mill plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending
2nd 1 mil plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending
3nd 500k plus a gift that wont be told till the night of the ending

wood can be place in deed form and place in the vesper market mail box
and will be add up through out the week so not to over still the mail box

prize will be given out in vesper at the bank

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rule are you turn in wood in deed form to the vesper market mail box, but u cant go out and buy the wood u have to chop it, the way to win is all bast on points from the vesper museum the person with the post points win

Fleshlok

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
She count everything up on the very last day and then add all the point to find the winner. It take her about 20 to 30 min to find out the winner if there more then one person

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Emeritus Mare,

I will be competing in the August Woodsman Event. While my submission won't be up to my normal standards, it should be better than the July event.

Sean Dillon

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am doing the count now i had pc problem all day yestorday i will post once i am done and let u know on who won and were to pick up prize

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to make sure that I don't assume for September. I thought the event ended on Sunday evening as usual, so you will find all my non-ordinary boards that I dropped off yesterday afternoon in the mailbox . Please consider the boards and the 2nd place money as a donation to the museum.

Sean's/Slayer's player

Last edited:

Sunseri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wow very nicely done Sunseri.
Sean Dillon, Once and Future Woodmen Challenge Champion
I was honestly thinking that I was simply fighting for second place. I have seen your donation totals from previous months and knew I'd not be able to compete with that. See you in the woods next month ,Sean. I am looking forward to it.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was honestly thinking that I was simply fighting for second place. I have seen your donation totals from previous months and knew I'd not be able to compete with that. See you in the woods next month ,Sean. I am looking forward to it.
I am glad to have the competition (and I am sure that Mare is thrilled). Totals like that will keep me on my toes :).