• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Aug 5, 2017] GSF August Auction (Gilfane Arena)

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an FYI for the September Auction: I will be running it that month. It is tentatively scheduled for the 9th. You can put any items you want to sell in the mailbox at the Gilfane Citadel or in my mailbox (59 30N, 33 49W). Place your item(s) in a bag with a book containing your name and any reserve that you may have. Deadline for submitting items in the Sept. auction will be around Aug. 31st, depending if/when we fill up. You can ICQ (104266460) or PM me here with any questions.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminder of the auction this afternoon. Get any commission bids to Hoffs ASAP if you will be unable to attend.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a good turnout yesterday. Results have been posted. Once again, a reminder that I will be running the auction for September so get any items for sale or commission bids to me for this month only. Thanks

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Had a good turnout yesterday. Results have been posted. Once again, a reminder that I will be running the auction for September so get any items for sale or commission bids to me for this month only. Thanks
Where can you find out info about the auctions, like do you charge a commission for items I wish sold, is there a minimum value items should be to submit? Etc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently there are no commissions. You can enter any items that you want. Not everything sells, but if it is something that people are interested in, it usually does. If you have any other questions that the auction post can't answer, I will try to answer them.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for that reply, I can't even see the link using Tapatalk so I think that just about covers it. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk