• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Aug 25, 2017] Celebration in Cove! (Catskills) (Cove)

Caine Family

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
On Friday, August 25th at 8:00 PM. The Caine Family would like to invite the entire Catskills community to the Township of Cove for fun, laughter and excitement. Come and Celebrate recent victories and the honorary passing of the Crimson Sash. There is roughly 20 Million in gold prizes to be won by spectators as well as multiple other prizes. I hope to see you all there!

Meet and Greet
Join us in the Township of Cove prior to the main event for some drinks, fun and prizes. Meet the Mayor of the ever growing Township of Cove. Pick up a ticket for our large raffle, and possibly win a Blue Full Soulstone Token.

The Main Event;
The Crimson Sash is a prized possession only worn by the Captain of the Covian Guard. Its passage marks a new era as it is presented from the outgoing Captain to the incoming Captain of the Guard. This sash is a sign of respect, dedication and true leadership. Jayce Caine will pass this honor to the recipient Thea Caine during a ceremony performed in the township of Cove.

Covian Games:

The Bag Drop
The Bag Drop - Multiple bags containing items will be dropped in the field. There are only three winning bags, while the others contain "junk." Test your luck and speed as the bags are quickly tossed into the field. We expect spectators to run frantically attempting to pick up as much as they can.

Prize: Mystery Items!!!

Archery Contest;
* Competitors will Take a total of Three shots.
* Top Four shots will move to the Quarter Finals.
* Top Two Shots Will Move To The Finals.
* Lowest Two Scores Will Re-Shoot For Third Place.
* Finalists Will Take a total of Five shots.
* Highest Scores Win.

Prizes;
1st place 6M (Gold Trophy)
2nd place 3M (Silver Trophy)
3rd place 1M (Bronze Trophy)

The Great Stool Race
Stool Race -Each contestant will have two stools, and will have to move across the field alternating sitting and moving the second stool in front of them and sitting on that until they are across the field to the finish line.

Prizes;
1st place 6M (Gold Trophy)
2nd place 3M (Silver Trophy)
3rd place 1M (Bronze Trophy)

The Raffle
The Raffle - There will be a Blue Full Soulstone Token to be Won. Random numbers will be placed within an in game book. Each random number will be paired with a random five letter word so that no spectator is able to cheat. The number will be drawn from a hat and the prize given to that individual.

Prize: Blue Full Soulstone Token

The Celebration of Cove Itinerary.

⦁ Pre - Event Meet and Greet In The Township of Cove.
i. Players may pick up their raffle tickets during this time.
ii. Meet with Mayor Mason Caine and voice any concerns or opinions.​
⦁ The Bag Drop! (Three Lucky Winners)
⦁ Archery Contest Starts
⦁ Winner Announcement(Archery Contest)
i. 1st place 6M (Gold Trophy)
ii. 2nd place 3M (Silver Trophy)
iii. 3rd place 1M (Bronze Trophy)​
⦁ Stool Race Starts
⦁ Winner Announcement (Stool Race)
i. 1st place 6M
ii. 2nd place 3M
iii. 3rd place 1M​
⦁ Raffle for Blue Full Soulstone Token
⦁ Winner Announcement (Raffles)
i. Ticket Number will be called by Melody Caine
ii. Winner will be required to exchange ticket (book) for Confirmation and Prize.​
⦁ Crimson Sash Ceremony
i. Jayce Caine, Current Captain of the Covian Guard will Present Thea Caine With the Honorary Crimson Sash, Promoting Thea Caine To Captain.​

We look forward to seeing you all there.

The Caine Family
Covian Guard

Last edited:

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those damn orcs! I'm telling you, you can't trust them! Just when you thought you were having fun at at party...WHAM!

Oh wait...maybe that was the PEC. I just have to say, our PEC is amazing!