• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Aug 24, 2018] An Corp - Resurrecting the Friday Night Hunts (Trammel Yew Moongate)

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to it milady. Not sure I have insurance money, but then, I am a tamer.

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes, one of the all-time great traditions of Catskills has returned.
Lady Anne led us to battle against the evil forces of Minax against which we fought bravely. Yes we are all older now, some of us a bit slower and with decreased visual acuity, but we stuck together, kept each other healed and ressed when needed and backed up valiant pets. And I believe the combined death robes, if piled up could easily scale the walls of Lord British's Castle. But in the end we prevailed. Many of us had not seen each other for a long time so it was a bit of an old timers reunion as well.