• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auctioning off one of the rarer items - "The Restless Bones of Noreen"

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These look like a bone container but not a container, They are white bones with red one them like meat or blood leftovers. They can be locked down as decorations.

Minimum bid 100 Mil.

forgot on atl

Bid here or PM me.

Attachments

O

Ozzmandias

Unless I am mistaken, is this not a bugged Primeval Lich "Restless Bones" that loses its timer?

Of course, I may be mistaken...

Cheers

Oz

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not an event item, and yes from Primevil lich but bugged?

Bugged, I don' think so:)

O

Ozzmandias

'Bugged' may not be the most accurate term, however neither is Rare. Since you are attempting to sidestep my explanation, I will re-affirm that this item comes from the Primeval Lich. I have some, a few even, occasionally they turn up on rares fest, however they are considered an oddity, but are not Rare as such.

Cheers

Oz

F

Fraggles

Yes i have these bones also....was told they where a rare when i bought them a few months ago but have since found out they are a leich item :(

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a rare at all.

Restless bones of.. comes from a primeval lich spawn, somehow there is a way to remove the timer from them.

Normal price on these bugged items seems to be 500k-2m

BTW, there is a restless bones of Lee on Hokuto shard right now, for ... 800k.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
They probably will be patched, if not are already prepatched. Timered items used to be able to become "de-timered" by using a bag of sending.