• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auctioning off MANY rares on chesapeake!!!! GOLD ONLY!!!

G

Auctioning off a bunch of good rares on Chesapeake, please either reply to this thread with bids, PM me your bids, or icq me your bids at 102388892, the auction will last until 12:00 pm eastern time on Saturday November 3, 2007. If when the auction is over and i feel an item is way too cheap, it will not be sold. However, if a certain amount on an item is bid i may sell that item for that buyout price. Below are pics of the items and under that is a description of what is shown. Have fun bidding!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="blue">I have NO idea what it's worth, but I'd pay up to 5 Mill for the "empty white happy 6th anniversary bag". If it's worth a lot more than that, please let me know.</font>

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="blue">Hrm... I thought this was an auction and you were taking bids through Nov 3? Why are so many items listed as "SOLD" this morning? *Hopes the White 6th Anny bag doesn't show up as SOLD...* </font>

G

it is an auction but i was private messaged bids on certain items and i sold them when they offered a good amount which i considered to be a buyout. A lot of items do not have buyouts so don't worry your bag will just last till the end of auction as will most items

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="blue">That's what I figured after I posted my message
Don't mind my paranoia
</font>

G

8 minutes to go! better start bidding if you plan on doing so!

G

sorry folks, the way i had the auction setup was unfair to the bidders and i left out too much info and did not post buyouts or anything, i will have an auction with these items in a very different manner beginning shortly, thank you for bearing with me

G

<blockquote><hr>

sorry folks, the way i had the auction setup was unfair to the bidders and i left out too much info and did not post buyouts or anything, i will have an auction with these items in a very different manner beginning shortly, thank you for bearing with me

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't run an auction, and post buyouts, thats not an auction. This auction wasn't just unfair b/c of the secret buyouts/reserves it was just poorly done. The truth of the matter is you didnt get the prices you wanted so now you're trying to get out of selling the items. I'm not really sure what you expected though, no one ever pays top price in an auction unless something is high end, which none of your items are. It was a nice effort to try and make a profit on the package you over paid for, but this was certainly not the correct method to do it with.

<blockquote><hr>

1. phoenix helm-5m
2. black chessmen-15m
3. white chess pieces-15m
4. cards-5m
6. ceramic mug-2m
7. tray-4m
8. bottle (looks like captured essence)-5m
9. spam-250k
11. a green champagne glass-100k
12. a red champagne glass-100k
13. blood tile-1m