• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auctioning off Item Blessed Suit for in-game gold. Sunday 7/20/08 6:00pm PST

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh. I just realized character xfers are still down. Ummmm... Auction Postponed Until Further Notice.

I'm selling many other items, but the only "rares" (for the Rares Forum) come from my Item Blessed Suit:

Item Blessed Pendant of the Magi
Item Blessed Shadow Dancer Leggings
Item Blessed Armor of Fortune
Item Blessed Inquisitor's Resolution
Item Blessed Crystalline Ring
Item Blessed Ornament of the Magician

This will be on the shard of Napa Valley. This will be done via an in-game auction. (I'll provide directions later in an edit.)

You can find more details HERE.

(I'll bump this thread nearing the auction date.)

:stir:

edit: THIS IS AN IN-GAME AUCTION. All bids will be used to set minimums if you want to bid now (like one person already has). You'll still have to pick them up on Napa. Thank you.