• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Auction to Benifit Moonglow Zoo

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Knights Rest will be hosting an Auction to benefit the Moonglow Zoo.

Join us Sunday April 3rd at 8 pm by the Eastern skies and we auction off the fairest of the fair, and the most able of men.

What you will be bidding on is an evenings time with one of our participants. This can be a quiet dinner, moonlight stroll, dragon hunt, crafting help, or any other such activities. All participants are to be respected, and may refuse to do any actions which my cause embarrassment.

Any and all funds collected will be donated to the Moonglow Zoo.

If you are interested in offering your services to this cause, please post below. All others, come prepared to support our Zoo, and have a bit of fun.

This is an Open world event, but will be conducted in RP format.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* I think most of us try from time to time to help keep our Zoo one of the best.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I had a tamer so i could help out
We all have things we can share. Taming, help in hunting, skills advise, or perhaps just someone to spend an evening at an event with. Crafters have great value to many. Someone to help gather hides or resources for a person. A baker to make cookies.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have cancelled this event, Thanks to those that signed up to take part. Please support our zoo.