• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Auction started over and an apology

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off I would like to apologize. My daughter's friend, FusionKiller thought it would be funny to bid without intending to make good on it. I didn't realize Fusion Killer wasn't real and for that I apologize sincerely. I should have realized when it was such a new poster.

If I can start the bidding where it left off before all this bs happened, I would appreciate it. Again, I do apologize for the huge mess.

Where it left off:

Yanaki2 bid 30 million on the wash basin

Rador bid 550 million for the small pot of wax.

The large pot's last true bid was Shumer at 300 mil.

If any of you want to walk away, I understand completely. Again, I am sorry for idiots.

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: A new start and an apology

Because of the problems and being unable (so far) to get ahold of the rest who were involved in the original thread, I will keep this auction open for another day.

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats not funny :(

I stay by 550 if shummer goes for 550 i go for 600 ..

I trade with you only with a broker !

Cheers
Rador

Shumer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i'm sorry, i did bid same price...

and i rebid them
450mil on large Pot of Wax
700mil on small Pot of Wax
i will trade with you only with a broker

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will end this auction now.

Shumer: 700 mil for small pot of wax
Shumer: 450 mil for large pot of wax
Goodmann: 35 mil for wash basin

Thank you everyone.Again, it is the buyers responsibility to get to Chesapeake to receive goods and I only accept payment on Chessy. I am getting a broker and as soon as I do, I will contact you guys to let you know what is going on and when. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on here or icq.:)

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to say thanks to Shumer for the transaction going so quickly. And another HUGE thanks to Demonous for acting as broker. It is much appreciated!