• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auction - Selling 4 Japanese Style 18x18 Houses Malas - Side by Side Blended

Steelhead

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not taking offers for four side by side beautifully designed 18x18 houses integrated together architecturally. Located in Malas about 2 minutes southeast from Luna on Pacific shard.

I will continue to drop runes to the location.

The furniture and items in the houses are not included and have now been removed.

You can PM me here on stratics or send me an ICQ at 499-699-548.

Thanks

View attachment 4802

View attachment 4805

View attachment 4808

View attachment 4809

Steelhead

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Interior Screen Shots of 1st House - Library

Here are screen shots of the interior floors for the first house I used as a library (Japanese style).

Steelhead

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are screen shots of the interior floors for the second house I used for storage.

Steelhead

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are screen shots of the interior floors for the third house I used as my main home.

Steelhead

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump....

Tomorrow I will be ending the auction at 11pm. I have a handful of icq messages and bites but no definite bid yet.

Auction closed with no buyer. Now accepting offers without auction.

Thanks