• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] AUCTION RESULTS FOR THE FRIENDS ONLY NO RESERVE NO BUYOUTS ATLANTIC SILENT AUCTION ARE POSTED

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you have any questions please contact ICQ 150528775
Very important that you contact me to get friended to the house so you can bid.
Ask to join my Discord Channel for a better auction experience.
During the auction I will be available in-game Silent Auction Chat setup.

QUICK LINKS
2017 RARES PRICE LIST
AUCTION INFORMATION, DIRECTIONS & RULES
COMPLETE LIST OF RARES AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR TRADE (FORTHCOMING)
GAMES & PRIZES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS (FORTHCOMING)
QUICK LINKS TO ALL MY STRATICS ACTIVITIES
RARES ON AUCTION SAFES (FORTHCOMING)

MUST BE FRIENDED TO BID NO RESERVES NO BUYOUTS ATLANTIC SILENT AUCTION

First Floor

Lot 1 -
Snowpiglet Season 14 Great Lakes - 275 Million - @MrUber
Lot 2 - Statue From Battle Royal Captain's Death Season 10 Izumo - 185 Million - @MrUber
Lot 3 - Halloweenie Sentry - Pacific Halloween 2010 Season 8 Pacific - 41 Million - @Archnight
Lot 4 - The Skull Of Yughor Crow The Shadowlord Season 15 Baja - 11 Million - @Kahlan
Lot 5 - The Smoldering Skull Of A Daemon General Season 10 Catskills - 110 Million - @MrUber
Lot 6 - Skull Of The Grand And Ancient Dragon Season 11 Atlantic - 190 Million - @panoramix2009

Second Floor

Lot 7 -
Shattered Pillar Of Solid Gold Season 13 Atlantic - 125 Million - @Qikdraw
Lot 8 - King Blackthorn * 4th Anniversary Coronation Season 14 Europa - 100 Million - @Isazi
Lot 9 - Mystical Wings Of The Erinyes Season 14 Chesapeake - 46 Million - @Archnight
Lot 10 - Gold Plate Taken From The Crypt Of An Ancient Feluccan King Season 15 Napa Valley - 155 Million - @Qikdraw
Lot 11 - Bad Luck Catcher! Season 11 Pacific - 250 Million - @MrUber
Lot 12 - Elongated Skull Of A Glorious Incarnation, Stranger To Sosaria Season 14 Atlantic - 48 Million - @Archnight

Third Floor

Lot 13 -
Green Acres Moonshine Season 13 Chesapeake - 32 Million - @Polaris75
Lot 14 - Festival Of The Grape Stomping Basket Season 14 Great Lakes - 21 Million - @Kahlan
Lot 15 - Bottles Of Green Ale Brewed By Goblins Deep In The Underworld Season 13 Sonoma - 150 Million - @MrUber
Lot 16 - Element Of Water From Gypsy Lelas Crystal Ball Season 15 Europa - 27 Million - @Archnight
Lot 17 - Universe In A Bottle Season 11 Great Lakes - 55 Million - @Makaveli
Lot 18 - Tears From A Broken Heart Season 11 Pacific - 27 Million - @Polaris75

Fourth Floor

Lot 19 -
The Eldritch Knight, One Of The Six Knights Of Mondain Season 14 Legends - 51 Million - @Archnight
Lot 20 - Infernal Sproutlings Of The Roots Of Pride, Avarice And Vanity Season 13 Atlantic - 255 Million - @MrUber
Lot 21 - A Sliver Of The Life Of Eliad Season 11 Lake Austin - 55 Million - @panoramix2009
Lot 22 - Golden Chalice With Dr. Wigglesworths Final Sacrifice Season 13 Legends - 66 Million - @Qikdraw
Lot 23 - Bone Arms Bearing The Insignia Of Traccor The Dark One Season 14 Lake Austin - 76 Million - @Archnight
Lot 24 - Remains Of The Burning Knight Of The Ancient Order Called The Knights Of The Ankh Season 12 Atlantic - 190 Million - @MrUber

Fifth Floor

Lot 25 -
A Translucent Crystal Statue Of Adamu Edom The Ascended Britannian Season 14 Atlantic - 75 Million - @Qikdraw
Lot 26 - A Holiday Tree Mantled With The First Snow Of The Winter Solstice Season 14 Pacific - 150 Million - @Restless
Lot 27 - The Athyr, The Core Of Love From Baja Season 13 Baja - 80 Million - @hearts
Lot 28 - An Effigy Of The Creature Known As The Slender Season 14 Atlantic - 54 Million - @panoramix2009
Lot 29 - A Paper Lantern Pictured with the Shadows of the Moondragon Season 14 Drachenfels - 75 Million - @Qikdraw
Lot 30 - An Obsidian Statue Celebrating One Year On Baja March 2017 Season 15 Baja - 65 Million - @MrUber

AUCTION RESULTS

@MrUber - 1480m
@Qikdraw - 496m
@panoramix2009 - 299m
@Archnight - 289m
@Restless - 150m
@Isazi - 100m
@Hearts Desire - 80m
@Polaris75 - 59m
@Makaveli - 55m
@Kahlan - 32m

TOTAL - 3040m

AUCTION RESULTS GOAL = 5 PLATINUM
5% off all bids if auction goal reached

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
INFORMATION, DIRECTIONS & RULES

Auction Rules For Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board.
MUST BE FRIENDED TO BID
All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. If you are unable to attend, please appoint a proxy bidder to make your bids for you.

AUCTION RULES
  • 10 Minute Rule
  • 1 Million Gold Increments or Higher
  • Host Judgement
Here is How the 10 Minute Rule Works
There will be a 10 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items during the last 10 minutes, the cool down period begins at 7:50 PM EST. Players can choose to continue bidding past 8:00 PM EST in only on items that received bids during the last 10 minutes period, and can continue bidding for another 10 minutes until no more bids have been received for a full 10 minutes. Anyone can bid in this cool down period, even players who have not previously bid on the item.

Bidding MUST be in 1 Million Gold Increments or Higher
All bids must be in 1 million gold increments or higher, which means you can bid any amount as long as that amount is at least 1 million gold or higher. Please refrain from bidding in decimals, fractions, and 100k increments of any kind. Respectfully whenever possible, please bid in higher increments on higher value items to prevent long bidding wars. Thank you!

Host Judgement
No anonymous bidding will be allowed. In order to curb fake bidders from disrupting the auction proceedings, everyone bidding in the Silent Auction must be made a friend of the house in order to bid. If you are new to UO or the world of collecting rares, I will only accept your friendship if you contact me in advance with verifiable references from players I trust. Proxy bidding is encouraged among friends, and advance notice would be appreciated. If there are any disputes with the bidding, I must be made aware immediately to issue corrections before the completion of the auction. If anyone trolls the auction, if anyone harasses another player at the auction, if anyone consistently bids incorrectly, and ignores my warnings I will ban them from the auction.

Receiving Your Winnings:
Gold will be acceptable on any shard, preferably Atlantic. Players will have 5 days (120 hours) to pay for their items no later than midnight Wednesday, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ # 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

Auction Communication Systems:
During the last hour of the auction I will have a SILENT AUCTION chat channel in game to answer questions I see. Also join my Discord Channel for a better auction experience. Thank you!

SPECIAL MESSAGE
I am proud to announce the reopening of my Silent Auction House on Atlantic. Currently there are over 100 Rare items for sale, the bulk of which come from two retired Rare Collectors. For now I am accepting direct offers for nearly every item on display. In the coming weeks I hope to host a series of silent auctions with no reserves and no buyouts. In addition I will have rares for sale on auction safes and vendors.

I long to endeavor to make shopping for rares safe, entertaining and fun. In doing so I will continue to reward repeat buyers and bidders through creative games. I am also going to be accessing all those who wish to bid in the silent auction to my house and bidding bulletins, to curb fake bidders from disrupting the auction proceedings. It is very important that if you wish to participate that you must contact me through Stratics or ICQ 150528775 to establish yourself as a verified bidder.

I sincerely appreciate all the support this community has given me over the years, and I can never thank you all enough. I look forward to greeting and serving you. Good luck in all you endeavor.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
RARES ON AUCTION SAFES

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
2017 RARES PRICE GUIDE

SOLD

5000m - Captured Essence Of A Rare Black Dragon
4500m - Crux Ansata Two-Toned Suit with plant
3000m - Dark Seeker Set
3000m - Crux Ansata Scholar Suit with plant
2000m - Incomplete Crux Ansata Set
1500m - Fallen Champion
1500m - Headmount OF Karli The Onyx Dragon
1500m - Headmount Of Trachyt The Ruby Dragon
1500m - Headmount Of Saphira The Sapphire Dragon
1500m - Headmount Of Fafnir The Diamond Dragon
1500m - Headmount Of Joermongandr The Emerald Dragon
1400m - Artifact of Pentad Set
1000m - A Vicious Child Of The Living Dead
1000m - Cursed Hina Doll
800m - A Vision Of The World Of Sosaria After The Zombie Apocolypse
800m - I Found Farmer's Brown's Prized Pig
700m - These Supple Leather Boots Carry The Golden Ankh Insignia Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata
650m - Miracle Grown Mushroom
600m - Statue Of MonkeyShine
600m - I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Atlantic
500m - Shattered Pillar Of Solid Gold Retrieved From The Unborn Empire Of The Eternal Triumvirate
500m - Ancient Crystaline Computer Wrested From The Mangled Corps Of An Artificial Intelligence
500m - Snowpiglet
500m - Jukan War Drum
400m - A gathering of souls trapped by fear
400m - I Won Playing Mesanna's Lets Make A Deal On Origin 2012
400m - Ancient Portrait Of A Magician Noblewoman
400m - Scrap Of Memory Torn From The Mind Of Charlotte Amandine Showing The Murder Of Her Family
400m - A Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Purity
300m - Golem Belonging To Iason
300m - Biting Rat Of Muroidea
300m - Desiccated Victims Of The Britannian Collector
300m - Unrefined Vein Of Pure Silver Ore
300m - I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Lake Superior
300m - Fuddy Wuddy Rare Ale
300m - Crystallized Skeletal Phylactery
300m - Broken Energy Coil
260m - A Barrel Of Ooze From Lake Superior Sewers
250m - A Powerful Beacon Used By The VonDont Family To Generate Evil
200m - Web of Invulnerability
200m - The Magical Time Machine Control Panel
175m - I Survived Osiredons Revenge
150m - Orb of Stolen Memories
150m - Amelia's Final Resting Place.
150m - The Gilded Skeleton Of A Forsaken Lover
125m - Bottles Of Green Ale Brewed By Goblins Deep In The Underworld
125m - Voodoo Doll
125m - Moritmer's Rotting Flesh
125m - Mystical Ink Well
75m - A Shard Of The Gem Of Immortality
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
42,560m - Total

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'd really like to make my quota of 50 friends, before creating an auction. If you are not friended to the auction house yet, please former bidders contact me if you haven't yet.

@4gregu @4runnersport @Adeka @Alcestis @Alexander of ATL. @Alira Drakrul @Amber Hardrock @AnAn @Anchwor @Andrasta @Anfalas @Angel Dust @ANGELICA @Apetul @Aquarius @Arianna-uo @Archnight @Assia Penryn @azmodanb @Badboy34 @Beeble @BigEv @Big Smoke @Black Majick @blend @bloodaxe @Blue Fly @blue amber @BluNtMaN[ATL] @Bon Iver @BrianFreud @Bunny @Buns Of Glory [ATL] @Captn Norrington @Cats In Boots @Caveat Emptor @Chuchi @Chump Thumper @claudia-fjp @Clops @Coco_Zamis_DF @CovenantX @Crotalus @Cyrah @Cyrese Tor @Danpal @darkfact @DarkLotus[FL] @Deaol @Decadence @dennislcf @Desdemona Atl @Dregg @Dr Pet @drewster513 @Eärendil @Exploit_SX @Finley Grant @Flutter @Goodmann @Great DC @GREAT LAKES @Halister Marner @hon @Hostess @Infamous Mitch@Isazi @ivester77 @Jack_UO @Jinx The Clown @JohnnyPow @Jooky @Julieanna @Jyachori @Kahlan @Ken of Napa @Kingshore Dad @Kincsem @kin @Kiss @klimo @Kolka @kongomongo @Kraxal @Kylie Kinslayer @lady arduinna @Lady Storm @Laina @lapislazuli @Legendary Rick @Leonidas @Lexfixr @lineman @LoneWolf/Montaj @Longtooths @LordAngelus @Lord Gareth @Lord Lew @Lord Nabin @Lord X @LOTR @Magdalena Chef @mana hit @Manticore @Matty O No @Mcmug Sonoma @Meadhbh @Merlin @Merus @Mithryl Elves @Mr. Mayhem @Mr Nice ATLC @MrUber @mysty @nallez @Nemesis @neptune1369 @niceguyteddy @Obsidian @Odin of Europa @Olive Oyle @Orich @outcry @Pampa DH @panoramix2009 @Peil @Pfloyd @PinkPandora @Pink Sunday Turtle @polanco @Polaris75 @PoTTy MouTh @Promathia @Pyccy @Quacklebush @Queen Arya @Radugast @Riply @rmjcsr @Rock Star @Roland Of Gilead @rosary @Ryzk @Sabatora @Sadie- @Sadikah Kadijah @Sapphirediablo @Schatzi @Scott @Scribbles @SevenDF @Shumer @shushu @Siabra @Sinder Shayde @Sir Kelek @SixUnder @slippjeem @Small @Smurf @Smoot @SoulWeaver @S_S @stelly @Stone @SugaBrat @Summer @SupSoc @Tabitha @taboyip @TanAge @Tangled Metal @tehfloof @TheMan2010 @The Mongbat Tavern @The Scandinavian @The Shamrock @Thor VII @THP @twelch81 @tplavsic @ultimakong @UNKNOWN of Atlantic @Varrius @victorinox @viergedarkmoon @Wayne Train @whiterabbit@WootSauce @xblade @Xelious Norwood @Xug @yanaki2 @yardman @Zandor

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sold many items, and still seeking more trusted Stratics players to friend to my auction house before the auctions can begin.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I promise the auction is coming soon. Just be aware that items currently on display are not necessarily slated for auction status. Have 47 friends added, always looking for more verified bidders to join them for the future auction.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sneak peak preview is now available. The selected items on display for the silent auction and safes are the chosen items for the upcoming auction. I am finalizing details, and still accepting friends who wish to participate in the auction. I anticipate an end date of this coming Sunday. Will message soon.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This auction is officially live and ends this Saturday July 15th at 8:00 PM EST. Good luck to all who participate.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bids have been updated. Remember to ask me for Discord info if you wish to enjoy faster assistance during the Silent Auction.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bids have been updated again. Everyone who places a bid, even if you don't win, contact me after the auction for your participation reward. Everyone who places 1 bid gets 1.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
All bids have been updated. This Atlantic Silent Auction ends in 24 hours.
Please ask to join my discord for a better auction experience.
Remember every bidder gets a 1 free reward for placing only 1 bid.

ALL NEW
CURRENT BID TOTAL = 1771 MILLION
AUCTION GOAL = 5 PLATINUM

5% off all bids if auction goal reached

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Final Bid Update. 10 Minute warning begins in 1 hour. Still a lot of low, low bids, and a very good chance to get a great deal on a rare you have always wanted, or know you can resell for more. Good luck to everyone!

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Final results are posted. Please message me to pick up your winnings and/or participation prize. Thank you all for your participation!