• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction Houses?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember about a year ago, by luck I stumbled into a player run auction at a house in malas. I had a very good time during the auction, and got a few good buys. I was wondering if there are any auction houses out there that run regular auctions, like weekly or monthly or whatever. I really enjoy attending these types of functions with my fellow players.

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There used to be alot of auction houses around. The last one I think was run by Repo-Man. I haven't heard of any in quite awhile either.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Working on a regular Black Market event, where people can sell/trade/auction items in game. It will be the final result of the Pirate Conspiracy event series. News will be posted here during the next weeks. Stay tuned!

J

jelinidas

I own a semi large mall that has approx 50 stocked vendors on the first floor. Second floor is a nice auction house setup. I have zero desire to run the auction, but, would assist in any way needed to help. It has been over a year since a auction has been held here. Was a FANTASTIC, yet small, invite only RP auction.

With that said, if any Auctionerr's would like to give it a try, come by and take a look at the setup. Again, I will help anyway I can. I just dont wish to be "in charge". Scammers need not apply.

The Westborough Jewelry Mall and Auction Hall can be found just outside the west gates of Luna. Look for a house with a American Flag on its roof (radar) and it is next door if you are not familiar with it. 10 second walk.

Auctions are very fun. Deals to be had, on both ends, with the right folks! But, ALOT of work. I miss them honestly.