• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction for Mini House Deed Set on Great Lakes

T

themaster879

I am selling a Full Mini House Deed Set on Great Lakes. One of every AOS mini house deed and the 2 veteran reward mini houses. I even have the gingerbread mini house for the complete set. I am starting the auction for this at 20m. Post bids here or PM me and ill post the update.

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a terribly hard time trying to sell a set recently, and in the end settled for selling only the castle and keep deeds, respectively for 8 and 6 millions.

The problem was, most collectors of such things already had quite a few mini-houses, and there doesn't seem to be much fun in buying complete sets, just for the heck of it.

Just my 2 cents.

G

I recently bought a set missing only a tower deed for 7m, it included the castle and thatched roof cottage deed.

You're correct about the difficulty of selling such collection sets. Many established players already have the rare pieces or sets, and often are only missing one or two pieces. In this light its often easier to sell them individually as you will increase the number of potential buyers.

Don't get discouraged about selling full sets though as there are always new collectors out there looking for good rares to start their museums and collections with. Items such as mini house deeds are often a great addition to a museum for a new collector, and b/c they can be found for 10-25m are something that many people without sizable funds can still afford. Of course the above statement still holds true about a large pool of potential buyers when selling them individually.