• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Auction for Head of Autumn

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Auctioning this off for a friend of mine she wants to start the bidding at 50m. The minimum bid increase is 1m. The ten minute rule will apply to this. Auction will end on Friday at 10pm Est. The item is located on Atlantic and will need paid for on Atlantic. Good Luck to all and Happy Bidding! ( Also if you wish to see this we have it on display at our auction house at the very top where the vendors are located. )
Head.png

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can it be locked down so it can be displayed for others to see?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Clearly says "Locked Down" in the picture. I'd assume it can be locked down.
I have a head that says the same thing and it can be picked up. Some heads do and some heads don't work.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I tried to take it out of bag and lock it down by its self and I could not I will message her and see what she wants me to do as far as auction goes

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cant lock on floor you need hide it in bag or chest lockedown

ScreenShot1899.jpg ScreenShot1898.jpg

Last edited: