• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction Extended til Thursday!!!

• Thread starter Rowan Elizabeth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rowan Elizabeth

Extending the auction until Thursday due to Stratics being down!

OK Here is the last of my stuff up for grabs. All Items are on Atlantic Shard. The Auction Ends Midnight Central Time on Saturday September 8th. I have posted my minimum selling price. If there are no bids at or above the numbers I will keep the items. Post bids here as I do not have time this week to update anything. Buyer is responsible for pickup of the items. Payment in the form of Verified Paypal User or UO Gold. Prices are listed in UO Gold. Cash offers will be calculated at $1.50 US Doller per 1 Mil UO Gold. Happy Bidding! ICQ questions but it may take a bit to get back to you. 377-163-852

0. Blessed Vanquishing Katana! 50 Mil
1. Shackles (Server Birth) 25 Mil - Bid is 28 Mil
2. Ship Model (Server Birth) 15 Mil
3. Tray(Server Birth Facing S/N) 15 Mil
4. Tray(Server Birth facing S/N) 15 Mil
5. Obsidian(Necro Reg) 13 Mil
6. Eye of Newt(Necro Reg) 15 Mil
7. Hair Dye(Square Bottle) 10 Mil
8. Special Beard Dye(Square Bottle) 15 Mil
9. 3 Water Buckets 7 Mil
10. Bloody Water(Server Birth) 20 Mil
11. Bloody Bandage 12 Mil
12. Bloody Bandage 12 Mil
13. Fishing Weight 5 Mil
14. Candy(Looks like Beads from Asian Event) 10 Mil
15. Brown Bannanas(from Asian Event) 10 Mil
16. Jug of Eggnog(from Baja Event) 25 Mil
17. Tree Orniment Jewelry Set(beaded Necklace, Regular Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings all gold) 10 Mil (Bid is at 12 mil)
18. Light Blue, Blood Red, Silver and Black double Blessed Sandles (10 Mil Bid is at 12 Mil)
19. Deed for a Potted Plant 5 Mil
20. Wig 30 Mil
21. Basket(Server Birth NOT a container) 27 Mil
22. Portable Ballot Box 10 Mil
23. Full Set of ALL Veteran Reward Robes year 1-5 (12 robes and 12 cloaks) 17 Mil (bid is at 18 Mil)
24. 8 oldschool Hair Dyes all different colors 15 Mil
25. Full set of 5 Different Ice White Valentines Cards 15 Mil (bid is at 18 Mil)
26. Ranger Green Ingot 5 mil
27. Purple Bottle of Wine 4 mil
28. 5 Named Vendor Deeds 10 Mil
29. Dirt Patch and Shovel with no uses Listed 5 Mil
30. Spined, Horned and Barbed color Bone Armor Sets 10 Mil
31. Brimstone 5 Mil
32. Dragons Blood 5 Mil
33. Blood Spawn 5 Mil
34. Obsidian 13 Mil

G

The wig looks a tasty topping!!!! muahhaa....mmmm ill pm u on some offers..

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Just a reminder this is about to come to a close. So if you want anything you need to bid soon!

R

Rowan Elizabeth

No gold for sale at the moment but will have some soon at $1.50 per mil
Bids from PM updated on list.
Also looking to sell my 16%LRC MR1 Scrappers if anyone is interested!

G

I have a few hundred mil available for sale on LS and ATL @ $2 per mil if you need any just shoot me an ICQ.

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Given that Stratics was down and is still really buggy I am extending the auction for 3 days for anyone who wants to bid. The ship model is sold. So Thursday night at midnight is the cutoff. PM or ICQ any questions. Thanks!

G

<blockquote><hr>

The ship model is sold

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. What with that gone, and Hemi being MIA I dont think I am ever gonna get one!

G

i have boat that says only on europa

''ship model''

and its blessed single

R

Rowan Elizabeth

"Ship Model" blessed and "A Ship Model" blessed are both a docked ship named Model. "Ship Model" NOT blessed is the server Birth Rare. Just wanted to clear that up for you guys!

G

Hi there,

26. Ranger Green Ingot.I bid 5 mille.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Gilsnuff

i big 6 mill on dragonsblood and 6 mill on potted plant deed

Gilsnuff

S

Soam414

hi rowan i sent you an icq, im leaving atlantic very soon so please reply asap with your answer. waiting on you actually

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Here are the list of winners! The rest of the items will be up for grabs on my vendor shortly.

Private Bidder Won:
1. Shackles (Server Birth) 25 Mil - Bid is 28 Mil
17. Tree Orniment Jewelry Set(beaded Necklace, Regular Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings all gold) 10 Mil (Bid is at 12 mil)
23. Full Set of ALL Veteran Reward Robes year 1-5 (12 robes and 12 cloaks) 17 Mil (bid is at 18 Mil)
25. Full set of 5 Different Ice White Valentines Cards 15 Mil (bid is at 18 Mil)
18. Light Blue, Blood Red, Silver and Black double Blessed Sandles (10 Mil Bid is at 12 Mil)

The Scandinavian Won:
26. Ranger Green Ingot 11 mil

Gilsnuff won but DECIDED NOT TO PAY:
32. Dragons Blood 5 Mil (bid is 6 mil)
19. Deed for a Potted Plant 5 Mil (bid is 6 mil)

Private Bidder won:
2. Ship Model (Server Birth) 15 Mil