• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auction Ended- Sending Messages Now

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Everyone!

Doing my first auction, very excited. All items are on Atlantic. payment must be on Atlantic or Catskills

Minimum Bid of 1mil on all items, 5mil increments after that to avoid spam. 10 Minute Rule Applies (to prevent Snipes)

Ending Auction in one week 7/24/17 8PM EST- no bids after this time will be allowed unless item had no offers.

Grace Period gone- all auction terms final.. Wish everyone the best !

Ring not labeled is item #14-ring below that one is #20 in case anyone freaks out. Illumunati confirmed: #KeepTheGovernmentOutOfMySalesThread

ENDING BIDS
1. 80m @jopromol (Outbid @Picus at the office )
2. 1M @Metal Head
3. 1M @Bucs Den Inc.)
4. 1M @Vershawn
5. 1M @Vershawn
6. 1M @Vershawn
7. 1M @Vershawn
8. 1M @Vershawn
9. 6M @Keith of Sonoma (Outbid @Dorinda )
10.1M @Bucs Den Inc.
11. 1M @Bucs Den Inc.
12. 1M @Bucs Den Inc.
13. 1M @Vershawn
14. 10M @jopromol
15.1M @Bucs Den Inc.
16. 1M @funkymonkey
17.1M @Bucs Den Inc.
18.1M @Bucs Den Inc.
19. 10M @Ducan IronWeaver
20. 1M @Bucs Den Inc.
21. 1M @Bucs Den Inc.
22. 1M @Bucs Den Inc.
23. 1M @Bucs Den Inc.
24.16M @Abbarosh (Outbid @Maco ,@Keith of Sonoma , @Maco)
25. 11M @Maco (Outbid @Keith of Sonoma ,@Maco)
26. 25m @jopromol (Outbid @Bucs Den Inc.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thought the Talis would get some attention? Isnt the 30% gonna boost craft results?exceptional not being needed since at gm or 120 its gonna be exceptional no matter what, but want the bonus for better roll results. Or do I have that wrong? hehe

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thought the Talis would get some attention? Isnt the 30% gonna boost craft results?exceptional not being needed since at gm or 120 its gonna be exceptional no matter what, but want the bonus for better roll results. Or do I have that wrong? hehe

I like the Non-exceptional for making the new upgraded doom armor.. Like the archmage cuffs. the % is so low to craft, it helps you save on those supplies..

Too me it also depends on the skill/current need on if you need the Exceptional % high or the regular %....
-Like tailor/smith/fletch i look for higher excptional. Leveled up to max skill, not all items have 100% Exceptional rate. Like when making bone/studded armor at 120 tailor, you only have like a 55-90% chance to hit for exceptional on all those items. If you are crafting suits or reforging a high excp% can save you a good amount of leather/resources in the long run.. Higher imbue weight on excpetional items over plain..

But then for like alchemy, inscribe,and mason(unless making barding deeds) the excp% doesnt really affect you. There is no way to craft exceptional potions/scrolls. and for mason crafting furniture or the new walls/pavers you dont really need that excp%..

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i retract my offer, sorry read the increments wrong! :( please give the previous bidder the lead! #13

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Auction ending in less than 12 hours. last chance for bids !

I have received millions of private messages, so lemme answer a few questions.

1. Yes, this is the best auction ever.
2. There is no max limit to how much to bid, if item is at 1mil, you can bid 100mil, no one will judge. We call this D swinging.
3. You are allowed to outbid yourself, as this shows dominance, over yourself.
4. All purchases are tax deductible. Just advise HR Block Xavier said its cool.

Hope this information helps all make educated decisions. Good luck !

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
5mil bid increase is required, even when bidding against ones self. Valid bid for that item would be 6mil. :( Wanna bid 6mil? I will even round up for you to ten mil if that makes things smoother? Would you like a sparkling water while you wait for auction results? Those shoes could use a nice shine

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Bids are updated, suprised minimal interest in #3, luck pieces not going for much? figured a samp would snag it.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone, sorry Comcast down in my area last night, so got drunk and watched Walk Hard... no regrets

Thank you to everyone who bid on items. Organizing everything right now for the winners. I get off home today at 7PM EST, will have ICQ running all night. Feel free to add me ICQ: 684210714 (Xavier Catskills) or shoot me message with your ICQ and i will begin the chase ! :)

@jopromol Total: 115M (PAID)
1. 80m
14. 10M
26. 25m
@Vershawn Total: 6M (PAID)
4. 1M
5. 1M
6. 1M
7. 1M
8. 1M
13. 1M

@Keith of Sonoma Total 6M (PAID)