• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auction Ended, please delete - Souvenir Wishbone From A Mostly-Fried Rabid Giant Mutant Turkey

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Highest bid currently is: 50mil - Marvel - Lake Superior. Minimum bid increments increased to 5mil per bid.

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
55M. But shouldnt bids be in this thread not ghosted?
I'm not sure if Marvel has an account, but I'll tell him to post here in the thread as confirmation as soon as I can and see if he wants to up the ante. All future bids will be handled here. I apologize for the initial shard bid.

Last edited:

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Final bump - auction ends tomorrow, 12/2/18 at 8pm EST. Minimum bid will revert back to 1m per.

Last edited:

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Auction has ended. Winning bidder retracted his bid, so the winner is Marvel of Lake Superior, who wins at 50mil.