• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Auction coming up, apologies to those that bid on the other post but there is more

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lucy, don't you dare part with a single thing until you have a satisfactory answer from EA. That may take awhile and maybe that's not such a bad thing either for once if it means the waters smooth a little before making any big decisions.

As a friend and as your guildmate, I know you to be every bit as clean as I am. I cannot think of a single thing you've done that I haven't and yet my accounts are all up & running.

Look, I truly appreciate just how attractive the grand gesture can be, but girl, don't you do it - don't you roll over just yet. Hear me?

I don't want your stuff, I want justice done and seen to be done.

P

Pakap

Singing ball getting a bit expensive, so...

white apple 3m
a kettle 13 million :)

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***********SUSPENDED THE AUCTION*************
the reason for this is partially that i still hope to be reinstated and partially because i believe that my ban is for duped checks and as there is no way of telling a duped check from a real one i didnt want to run the risk so asked if a gm would attend and check them as they are passed across but they hvent replied to that.
i will honour some of the auctions as i know what its like to get your hopes up about getting a rare. oh dear what a mess

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***********SUSPENDED******
sorry to do this at this late hour but ive suspended it for two reasons.
firstly i still hope to be reinstated if they check my acct well
secondly, im pretty sure i was banned for having duped checks so as due to the auction i was going to be receiving alot of them i asked that a gm attend the trades to check any i receive but as of yet they have not replied to me.
again sorry, what a mess
:blushing:
i will honour some of the trades tho as i know what its like to get a nice rare u wanted

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lucy, I think suspending the auction is the wisest possible course of action.

If you're reinstated, wonderful, no need for auction. If not, auction away later and no doubt most of the same folks will bid then.

By suspending the auction, it also sends a powerful message that you believe in your own innocence.

~Nico~

T

Teufel_Hund

Understood completely Lucy and no problems here. Lady Nico you show up and cause all kinda trouble don't ya! :) Good to see you make an appearance here!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Closing this thread then. Let me know if you change your mind or start another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.