• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auction Collection of Nice Orc Helms. Auctioning as a lot!

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Hello All, here is another auction as a lot for a collection of orc helms. I will be selling these to the highest bidder for the entire lot. The auction will last until Sunday at 8PM CST with a 10 minute rule applied for sniping bids. Proxy bids will only be allowed through me.

Starting Bid will be 2 Platinum

GOOD LUCK ALL BIDDERS

Spined Orc Helm
Helm of The Orcish King
Ugly Orc Face Camo
Rotting Minotaur Skull

1: Spined Orc Helm Hue 2720
1631634456153.png

2: Helm of The Orcish King

1631634865419.png

3: Ugly Orc Face Camo

1631634987258.png

4: Rotting Minotaur Skull
1631635082855.png

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
May be helpful to know the Spined Orc Helm is an enhanced Orc Chief Helm. Superflea will have to enlighten us on the significance of that particular hue though.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
May be helpful to know the Spined Orc Helm is an enhanced Orc Chief Helm. Superflea will have to enlighten us on the significance of that particular hue though.
I added the hue because I could not find anything in the stratics wiki on it. Just wanted to make sure the bidders knew the color of it to give a little more info.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I added the hue because I could not find anything in the stratics wiki on it. Just wanted to make sure the bidders knew the color of it to give a little more info.
Originally these were spined color after you enhanced them, and because they are enhanced, you can dye them any of the dyes available out there. Its just an Orc Chieftain Helm that was enhanced with spined leather.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Negative durability on the Rotten Minataur Skull? I have never seen that before. Cool mod.

Good luck with the auction.