• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] CLOSED

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bit too high cold resist. If it was MAX 80 cold and max 80 energy, Id offer 3.5p

Retracted bid. Stats and resists are not worth reserve of 4p.
For info, I offered 3p.

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the cold resist is too high as it takes points away from where you can add resists elsewhere. Id bid 3.1P
Yeah, I agree. If Im going to spend 3p+ I think I'd wait for a really good resist layout and decent health.

Grim, how bad do you want this cu? I might hold on and wait for another. They usually sell for 3-4p , 4p at the better stats.

The Grim Reaper

Seasoned Veteran
I wont bid much higher, Im with you as I would prefer better stats especially for the amount I am laying down. However, some people want this just for the rarity so someone may pay w.e it takes just because of the color. *My pockets are not that deep lol.

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Can accept some main valuable artifacts (slither, camoe etc.) or strong PvP items as part of payment :)