• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attribute Stones

L

lolman65

hey,

I'm seraching the Attribute Stones, I only know that mobs in Isle of Prayer drop the stones. Can you say which mobs or do I need a quest for this? Or is it possible to buy them?

A

Ashem

Such stones drop from all of mons in Isle of Prayer and HellBound. You don't need any quests to obtain it. Drop chance is between 1/1200 and 1/500. You cant buy them in grocery or other NPC shops.But they aren't items which "cannot be drop/trade" so it's possible to trade it with another players.

Also NPC Matras in HellBound gives you 6 different "light version" attribute stone (only once =)). It differ from normal only with thing that you cant insert it if your weapon/armor already with 3 or higher lvl the same attribute.

E

eHandel

I have basic knowledge of the attribute stones, but I would like to learn about some details please.
So:
1. The stones from the NPC (from the quest) have the names "Fire stone ore" or something like this, right? Are they absolutelly like the other stones besides not being able to enchant over lvl 3? Will they give permanent +20 at 1st lvl?
2. Enchanting the armor: Lvl 4 weapons is +150 attack and give +78% damage (presuming there are no resistances). But lvl 4 armor resistance is only +60. How much from the increased damage will compensate those +60? And how many points will give 1 stone applied to the armor? Can the armor be enchanted to more then +60 - for example to +120 or it is useless to go over +60 (per item of course)?