• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATTN: People of the UK...

T

TheJunglist

Almost done with my deployment, we will be stopping in Portsmouth in about a month. Anyone living close to there, interested in showing me and maybe a few other american dudes some cool spots, clubs, pubs, or anything fun to do...send me a PM ,it would be rather kickass to have someone familiar with the area rather than wandering around.

Nate

Or send me an e-mail at:

[email protected]

T

Tancred RedStar

Im not from there, but make sure you check out the Historic Dockyard. The jewels of Britain's maritime history are all there:
http://www.historicdockyard.co.uk/

Several things are also just an hour or so away via the really awesome and easy to use rail system such as Stonehenge and Bath.