• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Attn: Gardeners on Chesapeake

N

Nastia Cross

As much as I love gardening, I no longer have the time to tend to plants. I have collected over 130 different types of seeds which I've organized by color. This includes some colored rare cactus seeds and colored rare spider tree seeds. I'd like to give them a good home with someone who will put them to good use. Please let me know if you are interested.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to talk to you about providing your seeds with a new home. I am just getting back into my gardening full swing. You can ICQ me at 120655358.

F

Flora Green

If it doesn't work out with Lady Laurel, Latobian (she's located in South Makato) may be interested as am I. I didn't move my entire collection when I transferred. Either way, it's a shame to see you leave gardening Nastia.

N

Nastia Cross

Time is really at a premium in my life right now and as much as I love gardening, I'm just not on every day to tend the plants. If you'd like, I have multiples of most of my seeds and I wouldn't mind splitting the multiples among several people. I'll try my best to get online tonight to pass them out.

F

Flora Green

If I can manage the time tonight I will let you know. Otherwise, all the best and thank you for the offer. :)

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got home (had softball practice for my girls) and I will be around this evening or any time that you are available.