• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATTENTION PVP'ERS!!

EM_Promethium

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It’s time to back the talk up!!

Atlantic’s PvP Arena is now ready.

We are going to kick it off with a 1 vs. 1 tournament, Single Elimination, July 28th 2011 starting at 8 PM est until it is over. ( I will be using a website to create a bracket for however many I have sign up, PLEASE NOTE NO MORE THAN 20 ENTRIES.)

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL STARTING AT 7PM EST WEDS, JULY 27, 2011.

Here are the tourney rules:::

1. There will be 20 slots that will be bracketed by me. Slots
are allotted on a first-come, first-serve basis. additional teams will
be kept in reserve in case a slotted team does not show.
2. The only template restrictions are no hiding and stealth, and pets will not be allowed - pvp does not stand for player versus pet.
3. No precasting will be allowed, to include taking special forms such
as wraith form.
4. A res point with a red healer will be provided for the dead from
each round to safely resurrect and reequip.
5. This is a single elimination tournament.
6. Shooting or casting of any kind into the arena from the spectator
area is strictly prohibited, and WILL RESULT in the caster being banned from this and possibly future tournaments (EM's discretion).
7. All summon and field spells are banned from use in the tournament.

Now here are my rules :::

1. When I gate into the arena, ANYONE found casting on anyone offensively will be banned from the events, this is ZERO and I mean ZERO tolerance.
2. Anyone that tries to grief this event will be banned from the house and therefore any events that follow. This includes ALL of the PvP events I have planned.
3. This event is going to be the first PvP that Atlantic can pull off without grieving there. It will happen and I’m going to make sure it will. No one believes we can do it but I know we can, so lets show them up!!!
4. Have fun, I know everyone is going to be mad and upset or complain about something but have fun this is why I take time out of my day to do this for you all.
5. Anyone found casting from inside the house to people outside will be banned from the events.

THESE RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!

EM_Promethium

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
On Thursday at 8pm est, please meet at FEL BRIT EM HALL for all red players that are attending.

And for the Blues TRAM BRIT EM HALL there will be gates coming from both of the halls to the FEL ARENA LOCATION.

EM_Promethium

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Currently there is 8 people signed up for this...12 more spots open lets get them filled!!!